My little Colorado rant.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Thank you, people of Colorado. Thank you for voting to put the worst mayor in Denver's history in the governor mansion. Thank you for allowing this man to tax and spend our beautiful state into a micro-chasm of the keynesian failures of the federal government.

Also, thank you for voting to raise property, sales, and vehicle registration tax. Thank you, because $150 to register a 2003 blazer is not nearly enough per year.

I blame California...everyone from California is coming here and is bringing their idiocy with them (not to mention the fact that they can't drive worth a shit, I see a car flipped upside down weekly, license plates always say California, go figure.).

Thank you Colorado for turning this beautiful state into a cess pool of stupidity.

Thanks for making me want to move to Wyoming.

Seriously.

Last edited:
lmao just saw a commercial for the Sarah Palin show on TLC.

I should just end my life now, seriously. What is happening in this world...

My hometown is in northeast ohio, the snow belt, I know how to drive in winter conditions but out here...it is getting worse every year...with these clowns from california that have no idea how to drive or think as well.

but seriously...people voted to hike my vehicle registration fees....why would people seriously do that? I don't get it. It's retardedly high already for crying out loud.

ON TOP OF THAT...there was an amendment up for vote that would force the government to reduce borrowing. Did it pass? Nope. WHY WOULD PEOPLE SAY NO TO THAT???

Are Coloradians seriously turning into a bunch of entitlement whores? Where is the personal responsibility for your own lives and ...gah...can't take it.

I am so frustrated.

Last edited:
I just moved out here from Chicago to get away from this type of shit. Now I get it again. I was really really really hoping Tancredo would get it. Thanks you Maes :cuckoo:

We will see. Maybe Tom can run again next time around.

I just moved out here from Chicago to get away from this type of shit. Now I get it again. I was really really really hoping Tancredo would get it. Thanks you Maes :cuckoo:

We will see. Maybe Tom can run again next time around.

watch Hickenlooper votes will be > tancredo+maes+everyone else

that's how sad these people are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back