my Interesting Idea to solve the immigration issue

TNumber

Apr 18, 2016
America
mexico has screwed us the American ppl far to long so i dont think its enough that President Trump make them pay 4 the wall even better, we should build the wall out of actual Mexicants. not sure how 2 sue them together so they form a wall but let that be a warning Mexico too STOP MESSING WITH US

Threads like this are positive proof Neanderthals are not extinct.
neanderthals were never real. there is no proof.
I disagree, Neanderthals are still living and have been in the White House for the past 7 years. They call wind power(used to bring ships across the ocean) and Sunlight(used to make sundials work) new energy, which is regressive not progressive. They call immoral actions normal, while civilized people know better. But back to the original post about stopping illegal immigration.
1. Stop the immigration process for 5 years. Get our house in order.
2. Make a lottery where those that leave voluntarily can put their name in a hopper, and when President Trump assumes office, can start the process of random drawings. The winners get to come back.
3. Have a 3 year census, where every house will be checked for illegals who must provide a birth certificate saying you were born in the US that is triple checked. If found here illegally, then at expense of the tax payer, sent 1 way back to the country. They are fingerprinted, photographed and DNA sampled and kept on record.
4. If illegal comes back after being sent 1 way, then they are executed and sent back to their country, as their country declared war on US so we have to stop the invasion.
5. Put the National Guard at the wall, with sonar and other means of detection so if a tunnel is created, it is flooded back into Mexico. If they fly into the country illegally, they are shot down. If they boat in illegally they are sunk.
6. If any liberal wants to make a sanctuary city or state, that liberal is brought up on charges of aiding and abetting criminal activity and put in prison for 20 years.
7. If any liberal decides they don't like what the US is doing, they can go to Cuba, now that Obummer has opened the door. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

mexico has screwed us the American ppl far to long so i dont think its enough that President Trump make them pay 4 the wall even better, we should build the wall out of actual Mexicants. not sure how 2 sue them together so they form a wall but let that be a warning Mexico too STOP MESSING WITH US
We can hang them at the border. That will scare them away.

Maybe cut their heads off and put them on poles.

Thats kinda what im thinking. not just regular scare either but, the absolute fear like the fear of God.

BTW. ^^ this is sarcasm ^^

then stfu libtard

Thats kinda what im thinking. not just regular scare either but, the absolute fear like the fear of God.
I was being facetious.

It's not helping the cause of illegal immigration to want to harm, maim or kill illegals.

then stfu libtard
Wrong Slick.

I am not a liberal.

then stfu libtard
Wrong Slick.

I am not a liberal.
whatever unamerican thing u r

then stfu libtard
Wrong Slick.

I am not a liberal.
Whatever.

Let me help you along.

I do not want them here.

But you are not helping put and end to this with your comments.

I want them to go home and fix the problems in their own countries, rather than come here and demand that we give them everything they demand.

They have been inconsiderate to their host and demand more.

Stop the immigration. Cut off their freebies. Use e-verify and hold those who hire them responsible.

then stfu libtard
Wrong Slick.

I am not a liberal.
Whatever.

Let me help you along.

I do not want them here.

I want them to go home and fix the problems in their own countries, rather than come here and demand that we give them everything they demand.

Stop the immigration. Cut off their freebies. Use e-verify and hold those who hire them responsible.
they killed & raped our ppl. that doesntget a free pass from me.

then stfu libtard
Wrong Slick.

I am not a liberal.
Yeah! Right. I enlisted in the military to infiltrate the ranks so that I can subvert the laws of this nation and flood the country with illegals.

Man. You are good. You got me. I'm busted.

then stfu libtard
Wrong Slick.

I am not a liberal.
Whatever.

Let me help you along.

I do not want them here.

they killed & raped our ppl. that doesntget a free pass from me.
I'm not giving them a free pass.

They are not guests in our country. They are infiltrators. I have a problem with it just as much as you do.

There are other ways to deal with the problem.

Don't give them the ammunition to use against you.

Learn the language or get out of my country, moron.

JUST TELL THE NRA TO SHOOT TO KILL ANYONE COMING NORTH. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Forum List

Back