My human rights

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MY HUMAN RIGHTS

were violated when my vote for Gore and Kerry did not count and Bush was APPOINTED president. How can we tell other countries to get it right when we have not got it right ourselves?

Our leaders are speaking out for Iran’s human rights. That’s all good, but what about my human right. My voice is not heard when the majority of Americans do not want immigration reform with amnesty but our leaders are going ahead with it anyway. Obama and Reid. The human rights of many Americans are being violated daily by illegal immigration.

Luke 6;42..
”Hypocrites; extract the rafter from your own eye and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw that is in our brother’s eye”
Ignoring our human rights, our leaders are going ahead with immigration reform that will flood this country with people that will make it harder for us to achieve our American dream. We do not owe these people immigration reform and amnesty just because they are here, have children that are citizens and have served in our military and the American people have spoken.
Obama we are our brother’s keeper, but who are our brothers? “Those that does the will of our father in heaven” and that means obeying the laws of our land. People who break every law we have, are not our brothers.

Rom 13;17….let every soul be in subjection to superior authorities.
Titus 3;1..be obedient to government and authorities as rulers.
Luke 2;1-5…a decree went forth from Caesar for all the inhabited earth to be registered…
Acts 24;16…I am exercising myself continually …of committing no offense to GOD and men. (they are breaking our laws and GOD’s laws.)
Rom 13;2-4…”he who opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of GOD…those who have taken a stand against it will receive judgment..if you are doing what is bad, be in fear.
Christians who subject themselves to proper authority of political government receive benefits….Rom 13;3,4….1Pet 2;12-14.

Forum List

Back