My hat's off to the Bulls

Da Bulls...

Robinson, Deng lead Bulls over Magic, 87-86

Y! SPORTS

Robinson showed no fear down the stretch, scoring 12 of his 19 points in the fourth quarter, and Luol Deng finished with 19 after a slow start to lead the Chicago Bulls to an 87-86 victory over the Orlando Magic on Friday night.

Man, what a series!

Much love and respect to the Bulls. It seemed like every time we were going to put them away or extend a lead in the series they came storming back. Ben Gordon is a hero shot extraordinaire. Derrick Rose is a blossoming superstar in this league ... God help us all if he develops a decent 3-point shot. Even Noah (who I admittedly despise) stepped up his game and silenced the critics. Tyrus Thomas was a shot blocking beast. This team can hold their heads high ... they took the defending champs to the limit and showed the world that they belong on the same court.

Fortunately, my team toughed it out. Thank you Eddie for coming alive tonight. Scal, you goofie red headed bastard, you kept us afloat in the first and stopped the game from getting away from us. Everyone else did what they had to do to get it done tonight. Now get some rest, boys.

Bring on the Magic!
Aren't you forgetting someone?

He finally showed up!

Nate Robinson. 3rd stringer. 10 stitches, 27 points.

nate.jpg

They could really beat them......... Go Bulls!

The refs know how to use their whistles to control momentum and stifle aggression. I'll be shocked if the Bulls beat the Heat.

So would I,......And to this day I would love to know how Sugar ray came back and beat marvin hagler [spl?] in the 80's I think. watched that fight live. unbelievable....

Forum List

Back