My Grandfather: when we were kids, we partied just as hard as kids today, but when the time to sacrifice came, we did our duty because we're Americans

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
As the grandson of a World War II veteran, I am passionate about our active-duty military members, veterans and their families. What the GOP proposed with these budget cuts is disgraceful

As the grandson of a World War II veteran, I am passionate about our active-duty military members, veterans and their families. What the GOP proposed with these budget cuts is disgraceful

As a grandson of a WWII veteran you should know that your grandpa didn't really have a choice. Even if he enlisted, it was just to time his departure on his schedule instead of having it hanging over his head.

• Banned
As a grandson of a WWII veteran you should know that your grandpa didn't really have a choice. Even if he enlisted, it was just to time his departure on his schedule instead of having it hanging over his head.
actually my grandpa cost us a coupla battles! he was the Bulge in The Battle Of The Bulge! /sarcasm

Forum List

Back