My, God! Another Trump lie pertaining to his actions on behalf of veterans

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
I just now heard about this.....Trump claimed to have "built" the Vietnam War Veterans memorial in NYC. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

• Donald Trump Insults Vets By Claiming He Sacrifices As Much As Fallen Soldiers
  • A 1984 Washington Post article revealed that while Trump was on the board to get the memorial built, he blew off most of the meetings, “* One official of the Vietnam Commission, who has attended all the meetings, maintains Trump has been to only two or three out of 20 meetings. This was confirmed by another member of the commission. The first time he attended a meeting was to launch the commission, one source says, and the second was when he arrived with a reporter who was profiling him.”

Trump only showed up the first meeting, and then only showed up again for the sake of publicity when a reporter was doing a story on him.
    (Source)
Jesus H. Christ! Is there nothing for which that man won't claim to be its raison d'etre?

After everything we’ve learned about the rampant fake news being posted on the internet, you’re still swallowing it. lol

I just now heard about this.....Trump claimed to have "built" the Vietnam War Veterans memorial in NYC. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

• Donald Trump Insults Vets By Claiming He Sacrifices As Much As Fallen Soldiers
  • A 1984 Washington Post article revealed that while Trump was on the board to get the memorial built, he blew off most of the meetings, “* One official of the Vietnam Commission, who has attended all the meetings, maintains Trump has been to only two or three out of 20 meetings. This was confirmed by another member of the commission. The first time he attended a meeting was to launch the commission, one source says, and the second was when he arrived with a reporter who was profiling him.”

Trump only showed up the first meeting, and then only showed up again for the sake of publicity when a reporter was doing a story on him.
    (Source)
Jesus H. Christ! Is there nothing for which that man won't claim to be its raison d'etre?
Civilian Trump did absolutely nothing wrong.

Didn't Trump also invent gravity???...............LOL (what an asshole)

(Source)

Remember. Alternative facts are still facts.

(Source)
Jesus H. Christ! there's nothing you won't believe with your heart and soul as long as it's BAD TRUMP.

and i listened to the video. he was asked what sacrifices he's made and while i don't necessarily agree with his list, HE is not the one comparing sacrifice to sacrifice.

you are. and everyone that wants to have him choose to hear it like this so you can be DUMBFOUNDED IN SURPRISE.

freaking old as shit by now dude.

After everything we’ve learned about the rampant fake news being posted on the internet, you’re still swallowing it. lol

The article is from 1984. :dunno:
Oh, that explains it then. He was probably too busy destroying the USFL to attend those meetings.

How many professional football teams have you owned?

I personally have owned ZERO professional football teams.

Which is better than owning ONE USFL team.

The article is from 1984. :dunno:
Oh, that explains it then. He was probably too busy destroying the USFL to attend those meetings.

How many professional football teams have you owned?

I personally have owned ZERO professional football teams.

Which is better than owning ONE USFL team.

Yeah, right! You hold on to that dream there Buckwheat!

Trump is so damn "powerful" and NEVER wrong, that he will soon issue and EO for the sun to rise from the east......You watch, mark my words.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back