My Glock 21 Imperial Blaster

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Finished my project earlier today. After looking at different brands I decided Glock fit the aesthetic profile the best. The finish is simply Rustoleum gloss white and clear coat for extra durability. Picked up the Imperial decals on EBay. This is my G21 gen3 PD trade-in.
The problem now is I can't hit anything with it..........

Imperial Glock21 1.jpg

Imperial Glock21 2.jpg

Imperial Glock21 3.jpg

Finished my project earlier today. After looking at different brands I decided Glock fit the aesthetic profile the best. The finish is simply Rustoleum gloss white and clear coat for extra durability. Picked up the Imperial decals on EBay. This is my G21 gen3 PD trade-in.
The problem now is I can't hit anything with it..........

View attachment 892271

View attachment 892272

View attachment 892273
Aside from a custom barrel and spring kit, the only way to help the accuracy is to do a trigger job with some Dremel buffer wheels and Flitz metal polish. It's pretty easy, there are some good videos on Youtube.

revolvers are safer and more reliable for self defense

Not really. A revolver can mechanically fail just like a SAP. They have much smaller capacity. Max 6 rounds in centerfire rounds and a much longer reload time, even with a speed loader.

Which is why police everywhere have switched to Saps.

Not really. A revolver can mechanically fail just like a SAP. They have much smaller capacity. Max 6 rounds in centerfire rounds and a much longer reload time, even with a speed loader.

Which is why police everywhere have switched to Saps.
A self-defense situation only requires at most a couple of shots.
A semi-auto can misfeed, which requires a rerack.
Revolvers never misfeed.....when seconds count..
A large capacity magazine gun is more like a siege weapon where you would be in a shootout.
A large capacity magazine makes sense of a LEO.
A semi-auto is OK for self-defense.
I just prefer the reliability of a revolver.

A large capacity magazine gun is more like a siege weapon where you would be in a shootout.

I carry a Colt Cobra if just walking down to the mailbox but carry a G19 when I leave the house. You can bet the bad guys won't be carrying a wheelgun.

I prefer a revolver for EDC also.

Good concept but I wonder about those.....It would seem to me that over time the weapon would become magnetized and attract all kinds of junk to it.
I'm responding here to your post on a different "Glock" forum......... ;)

Forum List

Back