My geneaology

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
It was a couple of days ago I was talking to folks about how I was one quarter Cherokee (according to my grandfather), but after getting some DNA tests back a couple of days ago, it seems he lied not only to my father, but in turn caused him to lie to my grandmother and I. So it appears I am Irish, British, German and Polish. Still cool. Now if only I could find out who my ancestors were, that'd be great.

Hope that clears a few things up.

We don't care...really. No care at all. Please don't share.

It was a couple of days ago I was talking to folks about how I was one quarter Cherokee (according to my grandfather), but after getting some DNA tests back a couple of days ago, it seems he lied not only to my father, but in turn caused him to lie to my grandmother and I. So it appears I am Irish, British, German and Polish. Still cool. Now if only I could find out who my ancestors were, that'd be great.

As long as you have Irish in you I wouldn't worry about it :)

And yet here you are posting the first response in the thread. If you don't care, don't clickety-click.

That's what I used to say when I was single.

TROLL Genealogy

What you got there going? Casper the friendly ghost?

Casper-the-friendly-ghost-14054190887.jpeg

What you got there going? Casper the friendly ghost?
Just trying to fit in. Without my hate avie, my posts are censored and edited. With the avie, I am left alone as it appears I am fitting in with the hate culture of USMB.

And yet here you are posting the first response in the thread. If you don't care, don't clickety-click.
You know this site is falling apart when you guys defend idiots like TK.

I don't recall mentioning TK. My comment was aimed at your hypocrisy, bub.
What hypocrisy...I was just speaking the truth. Do you care about the geneology of a fat egotistical blowhard? It is sort of like telling that aspiring singer who sucks...that they are the best. PLaying along with the nonsense only makes it more painful in the future....bubbette.

What hypocrisy...I was just speaking the truth. Do you care about the geneology of a fat egotistical blowhard? It is sort of like telling that aspiring singer who sucks...that they are the best. PLaying along with the nonsense only makes it more painful in the future....bubbette.

If you feel so strongly about, one can only wonder about why you feed the thread by posting in it.

If you feel so strongly about, one can only wonder about why you feed the thread by posting in it.
Truth is truth. Take a big sniff...you can smell it.

Does that mean I can't call you Chief Runs-with-Scissors anymore?

:alcoholic::alcoholic:

Forum List

Back