My fellow Nevandan hits the nail on the head

• Banned
I would read the whole thing if I were you (its not long) but heres the sumup.

"What Bush, Gonzales & Co. are learning now is the lesson of the boy who cried wolf, that after having been caught lying so many times, no one believes what they say, not even a sizable chunk of their own party. Whatever statements they make - even on important matters of war and national security - are open to increasing skepticism because they continue to abuse the truth, over and over.

That means at a very basic level, they have lost the ability to govern, to carry out policies, and to do the work of the people. We no longer have a viable president, vice president or attorney general. They are dead weight, an anchor on the ship of state that prevents moving forward and repairing the damage they have wrought. If they truly believed in the oath of office they took, they would lock themselves up in prison for the good of the country.

But since they are incapable of holding anyone accountable for their actions, they will continue along their merry, destructive way until Congress grows a backbone and impeaches the lot of them."

Kirk Caraway

http://tinyurl.com/2mp4d4

• Banned
Near 70% of the country does not trust this admin.

How do you think that effects his ability to govern?

• Banned
So his disaproval rating have nothing to do with wether the American people trust his judgement?

You know...I didn't like Bill Clinton, but I didn't HATE him...I knew eventually he would be leaving, so I waited it out....

I find the liberals hatred for President Bush, astounding....
BDS....is rampant with them...It really makes them look like KOOKS...:rolleyes:

Many adults in the United States believe the current federal government has not been completely forthcoming on the issue of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to a poll by the New York Times and CBS News. 53 per cent of respondents think the Bush administration is hiding something, and 28 per cent believe it is lying.

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/inde...m/itemID/13469

Angus Reid Global Monitor

"Food for thought- If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals??"
from Waterrescuedude's profile

with great thoughts like this behind your opinions I dont think you have much to offer to a discussion.

with great thoughts like this behind your opinions I dont think you have much to offer to a discussion.

The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment." -Bertrand Russell

is the irony of this quote lost on anyone?

When was the last time you accepted any fact that didnt fit your world view?

I live in Reno. But I make fun of all the papers in our area. Loog at the RGJ also knows as the gazette URINAL.

You know...I didn't like Bill Clinton, but I didn't HATE him...I knew eventually he would be leaving, so I waited it out....

I find the liberals hatred for President Bush, astounding....
BDS....is rampant with them...It really makes them look like KOOKS...:rolleyes:

Some Republicans and conservatives disagreed with Bill Clinton’s socio-political-economic philosophy and policy. Some disliked Clinton, and some hated Clinton. Some Democrats and liberals disagree with Bush’s socio-political-economic philosophy and policy. Some disliked Bush, and some hate Bush. I don’t see a significant difference in the degree of dislike people have for Clinton versus Bush. So you have a link to any scientific study?

Forum List

Back