My fellow and fellowette rwingers

I too wish Hillary a speedy recover and hope it's not serious.. Other than that, SHE NEEDS TO ANSWER for dead Americans under her watch in which she did NOTHING to prevent.

Lastly, Gramps.. I think you're great but please stop lecturing conservatives here on this forum.. It's become some kind of obsession for you.. You remind me of Joe Scarlborough which isn't a good thing.

Fuck Hillary. And we are in the position we are in right now because we showed "class" by ignoring or downplaying vile, illegal, and destructive leftist politics, and because we constantly run around refusing to respond to their lies and garbage.

Hillary is a piece of shit and the world would be better off if she was dead. I suspect the whole health crisis is a complete fabrication....and if it isn't, then hallelujah. We won't have to deal with the murderous bitch anymore. She's been the direct cause of more deaths than anyone will ever be able to count....people are safer with her disabled. Pray for her soul, and pray for her death, for the sake of at-risk innocents everywhere.

Fuck Hillary. And we are in the position we are in right now because we showed "class" by ignoring or downplaying vile, illegal, and destructive leftist politics, and because we constantly run around refusing to respond to their lies and garbage.

Hillary is a piece of shit and the world would be better off if she was dead. I suspect the whole health crisis is a complete fabrication....and if it isn't, then hallelujah. We won't have to deal with the murderous bitch anymore. She's been the direct cause of more deaths than anyone will ever be able to count....people are safer with her disabled. Pray for her soul, and pray for her death, for the sake of at-risk innocents everywhere.

I don't have a whole lot of empathy for Shrillary. And if there is any doubt about her "blood clot" it's because her recent behavior propagates that doubt. The Clintons are as evil if not more evil than the Bushes.

She's a lying cow. Unless she dies, I will never believe she's having any health crisis. She'll probably live to 200, the unnatural hag.

She's a lying cow. Unless she dies, I will never believe she's having any health crisis. She'll probably live to 200, the unnatural hag.

In her case, I'd have to agree. Not an honest bone in her body. Call me Doubting Thomas but I'd have to see the actual clot. No bought and paid for doctor's statement will cut it.

Like I said, she brings skepticism upon herself with her own actions.

Lastly, Gramps.. I think you're great but please stop lecturing conservatives here on this forum.. It's become some kind of obsession for you.. You remind me of Joe Scarlborough which isn't a good thing.

Yeah, we can't have any criticism of conservatives by conservatives. That would almost make you look like you aren't a partisan hack. :eusa_drool:

I could see her killing a minion, in order to obtain a realistic clot, and presenting it as her own.

She really is that repugnant and evil.

Yeah, we can't have any criticism of conservatives by conservatives. That would almost make you look like you aren't a partisan hack. :eusa_drool:

His attack on those who criticize and doubt a progressive whore like Hillary exemplifies the failure of the Republican party. It's why we have lost so much ground.

We need to quit working for the other side in the name of "class" and "decency", and we need to castigate those who do.

His attack on those who criticize and doubt a progressive whore like Hillary exemplifies the failure of the Republican party. It's why we have lost so much ground.

We need to quit working for the other side in the name of "class" and "decency", and we need to castigate those who do.

Ha! I bet you call yourself a Christian too. :lol:

I pray for her soul. I think that's more than she deserves, but then who deserves salvation....so i do it.

But I am not much on praying for the preservation of the lives of various threats to humanity; and she's a big one.

Vince_Foster_grave_IMG_1511.JPG

He was the one who shot himself with his hands tied behind his back wasn't he?

Hillary didn't testify on that one.

Because her Husband had it done, that's why. Fuck Hillary.

Forum List

Back