My favorite Fox 'News' stories

How many times must you be told that "Fox & Friends" isn't the news?

Then why does "Fox News" appear in the lower portion of the screen throughout their presentation?

Because, Frank - (1) Fox News WANTS their viewers to think what is being presented actually IS news and (2) all too many Fox News viewers think exactly that, sad to say.

Last edited:

Then why does "Fox News" appear in the lower portion of the screen throughout their presentation?

Because, Frank - (1) Fox News WANTS their viewers to think what is being presented actually IS news and (2) all too many viewers think exactly that, sad to say.

so? everyone is so stupid they can't tell the difference between news or a talk show format, jeeeze

So when is PmsNbc news? Cnn, Abc, Nbc, etc

Last edited:

Because, Frank - (1) Fox News WANTS their viewers to think what is being presented actually IS news and (2) all too many viewers think exactly that, sad to say.

so? everyone is so stupid they can't tell the difference between news or a talk show format, jeeeze

So when is PmsNbc news? Cnn, Abc, Nbc, etc

You again! First on my Suess/Obama thread and now here. Look - I'm married. Stop following me around, OK? (Just kidding.)

No, not "everyone" is so stupid they can't tell the difference between news or a talk show format - just the majority of the sheep that watch Fox News on a regular basis.

You gotta admit the fix is in when the tax exempt Soros affiliated propaganda network called "news hounds" monitors Fox 24/7 (so you won't have to) and cherry picks stuff for Huffington and Koos to spin. The ignorant left wouldn't have much to say if they didn't have Koos and HUFF to spin up talking points every day.

You gotta admit the fix is in when the tax exempt Soros affiliated propaganda network called "news hounds" monitors Fox 24/7 (so you won't have to) and cherry picks stuff for Huffington and Koos to spin. The ignorant left wouldn't have much to say if they didn't have Koos and HUFF to spin up talking points every day.

Tissue? If you need to, start a thread on the Huffington Post and be sure to demonstrate how they err as often as Fox and always to benefit the Democratic Party.

Everyone knows by now that Fox News has no scruples, the indictments in the UK put any contrary opinon to rest.

Fox & Friends, still not a news show

I had to say it again because Libs don't learn, they just repeat back whatever they're told

Fox & Friends, still not a news show

I had to say it again because Libs don't learn, they just repeat back whatever they're told

Most of what Fox presents is not news, it is for the most part editiorialism presented as news. Only idiots or liars fail to understand the difference, wouldn't you agree CF?

Forum List

Back