My Email To Bill Veale, April Gallop And Lloyde England

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Hi Bill Veale and April Gallop and Lloyde England:

We should all be disappointed that the judge accepted the defendants' claim that your suit (link) is frivolous, but nobody should be surprised. After all, your decisions from the beginning have been to disregard my advice (my 911Truth Blog) on how to make, shape and forward you case with the highest probability of success. Filing this claim without a corresponding filing to the Virginia State Attorney General was perhaps the biggest mistake of all. Your civil suit would have 1000 times the weight in the mind of any judge, when a concerned Attorney General is also pursuing a Criminal Case against the defendants named in your suit. Since your investigations turned up no credible evidence to support a Criminal Investigation, then your judge must suspect that somebody is obviously 'delusional' and wasting court resources.

I have made myself available to the Center For 911 Justice (link) since early 2009, because your case has all of the primary components to establish inconsistencies in the Official 9/11 Govt Cover Story. For example, April Gallop and I know for certain that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM (Link #1) and NOT at the Official Cover Story time of 9:37:46 (9:38 ACAAR) AM. The very first piece of evidentiary support for your case should have been the Executive Summary Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis September 11, 2001 (Link #2) dated 09/17/2001 saying:

"0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into west side of Pentagon."
Eastern Regional Air Traffic Control reported the aircraft crashing into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:32 AM and NOT at 9:38 AM!!!! Lloyde England saw the 9:31 AM Missile Strike that threw Pole #1 through his windshield, THEN he witnessed the 'big boom' (story) some 4 minutes and 48 seconds later; while removing the pole from his windshield! April was injured at 9:31:39 AM 'and' was woken up by the 'second attack,' when the painted-up A-3 struck the Pentagon at 9:36:27 AM. Alan Wallace and Mark Skipper were injured at the same time (9:32 AM) to hide under the vehicles, until the 'FIRE' forced them out during the 'second' attack. Then you should have presented the FBI-produced (to NTSB = Jim Ritter) Flight Data Recorder Evidence placing the Phantom AA77 'outside' Pentagon Airspace at 9:32 AM by six goddamned minutes! I cannot tell if the Center For 911 Justice even has an Official Timeline of events, but you were given mine at Link #3. Then you present the corrupt 911Commission Report that omits the term 'explosions' and the corrupt Arlington County After-Action Report that also omits the term 'explosions' proving that both Govt Documents have been keyword sanitized!

Who at the FAA has investigated the 9:32 AM Pentagon Explosion that injured your client??? NOBODY! Who at the Virginia State Attorney's Office has investigated the 9:32 AM Pentagon Explosion that injured your client? NOBODY! You have ten thousand avenues to take other than Frivolous Avenue that includes far too many elements of the Official Cover Story, but we have been through all of this before. Right? Of course. You cannot unscrew this terribly-presented light bulb and I see no way that even the best 911Truth Investigator on earth can fix this mess, even though I know more about what really happened on 9/11 than everyone at the Center For 911 Justice combined. All you had to do is raise 'reasonable doubt' in the mind of one judge that the 9/11 Official Cover Story is a deliberate LIE, which is easy to prove using the Govt's own documentation (Link #4).

There is still hope for breaking Pentagon Case wide open, if you want to take this to the Media. The perfect venue is the Glenn Beck Show on Fox News, but we need to bring along a group of people that includes:

1. April Gallop.
2. Lloyde England (taxi driver).
3. Terry Cohen (construction supervisor).
4. Alan Wallace and Mark Skipper (on-station Foam 161 Firemen from Fort Meyer).

If you guys are interested, then we can add to the list and make the "9:31:39 AM" First Explosion Case at the Pentagon that will blow this 9/11 Case wide open.

GL,

Terral ...

Last edited:
I heard 9/11 shot both Kennedys, then he framed Sirhan Sirhan and Oswald. 9/11 is a dick.

I heard 9/11 shot both Kennedys, then he framed Sirhan Sirhan and Oswald. 9/11 is a dick.

whatever you say frady cat of truth BOY.That BOY part in your user name fits you perfectly.:lol: Makes me belive you and Ditzcon must be long time next door neighbors the way your posts are always similiar to each other.can only throw tantrems and insults when you cant refute the evidence.:lol:
Neither on of you two ever even try to refute it.You both just respond with posts like this.Ditzcon I have on ignore because he trolls here practically everday like the kid he is hours on end, where thankfully you dont come here very often to this section.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back