My Debt To This Society Has Been Paid In Full!

masquerade

positivity
Oct 15, 2009
right of center
I received a harassing email over the weekend, telling me my access to the paid subscription "USMessageBoard Supporting Member" was about to expire.

Without panic and with complete confidence, I renewed my subscription to ... this place. I guess I felt I had to with the last comment in the email being .. If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed! :eek:

I received a harassing email over the weekend, telling me my access to the paid subscription "USMessageBoard Supporting Member" was about to expire.

Without panic and with complete confidence, I renewed my subscription to ... this place. I guess I felt I had to with the last comment in the email being .. If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed! :eek:

I think what "you access will be removed" is that you will no longer will be bold and you lose your little flag. :)

I think what "you access will be removed" is that you will no longer will be bold and you lose your little flag. :)

The flag is a nice little touch. It goes well with my mask and red lettering in my sig. But the bold? Please no don't take away my bold! *wink*

I had a paid membership on another site who's message boards I frequented for a few years. A bit more pricey with limited freedom of speech and opportunities to be bold!

Forum List

Back