My chance at JC Penney?

Mar 25, 2011
Do I even have one? I recently had an interview at JC Penney which I thoroughly prepared for. I arrived 15 minutes early and she was like, "You caught me early." What does that mean? I answered all the questions right and showed me in the best light possible (in answering them.) Then she said she could tell I'm nervous (really? I couldn't.) And in the end, she said she'll correspond w/ a dept manager and it'll be up to them to call me back for a 2nd interivew. They may or may not call me. She told me how to answer if I do get the call. Will I even make it?

I been through 9 other interviews the past year and most of them went well. idk y I haven't received an offer yet.

Have you asked any potential employers for feedback when they turn you down? If not, I suggest you do. They may explain something that you don't notice about how you interview. Constructive criticism is a valuable thing.

Do I even have one? I recently had an interview at JC Penney which I thoroughly prepared for. I arrived 15 minutes early and she was like, "You caught me early." What does that mean? I answered all the questions right and showed me in the best light possible (in answering them.) Then she said she could tell I'm nervous (really? I couldn't.) And in the end, she said she'll correspond w/ a dept manager and it'll be up to them to call me back for a 2nd interivew. They may or may not call me. She told me how to answer if I do get the call. Will I even make it?

I been through 9 other interviews the past year and most of them went well. idk y I haven't received an offer yet.
In the red is your answer.

Forum List

Back