My brit friends tells me that...

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
First of all he is okay, he was about 8 miles from the first blast but was still able to feel it through the ground, they thought it was a small earthquake where he was at.

But he also informed me that today Bush inadvertantly cycled into a Gleneagle Police Officer and fell of a bicycle again...

I think if I had this much trouble with bicycles I would learn eventually to avoid the danged things...

:teeth:

no1tovote4 said:
First of all he is okay, he was about 8 miles from the first blast but was still able to feel it through the ground, they thought it was a small earthquake where he was at.

But he also informed me that today Bush inadvertantly cycled into a Gleneagle Police Officer and fell of a bicycle again...

I think if I had this much trouble with bicycles I would learn eventually to avoid the danged things...

:teeth:

then again maybe he is just trying to take the heat off the history books..ie:Gerald Fords continued falling down stairs...hey maybe he felt sorry for Gerald........... :huh:

I heard about the bike incident yesterday. Bush was fine, but I guess the Scottish officer he crashed into had an ankle injury that required him to go to the hospital. Nothing life threatening though.

Forum List

Back