My brain hurts now

o the kid will get pom poms and a million? i watched the whole thing....if they are gonna let him be on the dance team then let him dance....its just sillie making him stand there ...looking sillie....

o the kid will get pom poms and a million? i watched the whole thing....if they are gonna let him be on the dance team then let him dance....its just sillie making him stand there ...looking sillie....

I'm still trying to follow.

Mentally Gay Challenged Cheerle....no no, thats not it....Bi-Challenged Male Mentally Ga....no no...hold on. I'll get it. Bi-Racial Gay Challenged...no no...DAMMIT.

On a side note, the dude ought to go ahead and get an army of therapists on 24 hour retainer.

who just so happens to want to be a cheerleader....now i do wonder how the little ladies on the team feel about this...as he would be transported with them etc...

I posted this story the other day. That mother should be charged with child abuse. She should be helping to integrate her son, not make money off a circus act. I hope she loses and is humiliated publicly.

I posted this story the other day. That mother should be charged with child abuse. She should be helping to integrate her son, not make money off a circus act. I hope she loses and is humiliated publicly.

Ya think he's a candidate for affirmative action?

The only protected (or pseudo-protected) class he doesn't hit is "veteran".

bigot hater

Retardedbiracialmalegaycheerleader hater!

If it throws its hat in the ring I'm voting for it

It rubs the lotion on its skin!

Forum List

Back