Kill us all now.

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
'Jersey Shore' is new style inspiration for some - Yahoo! News

PROVIDENCE, R.I. – Hair gel and hair extensions, tanning and True Religion jeans, Ed Hardy T-shirts and eyebrow threading. It's fashion, "Jersey Shore"-style.

MTV's hit reality show put the spotlight on the style of a group of 20-something Italian-Americans, self-professed "guidos" and "guidettes," as they partied and fist-pumped their way through a Seaside Heights, N.J., summer. And now their style — heavy on gravity-defying hair and deeply revealing tops — is catching on among a non-"guido" audience

do you think i am too old for the jersey shore look?

i can do the "gtl" daily....i dont think i can hold up the drinking end of the deal....been there done that...ripped up the t shirt....

o and the skin cancer thing.....cant do the t part at all....

o and i am not going to the gym...there are size 4 women there on diets!!!!

o and i dont believe in their god ....

okay this aint working for me

i can do the "gtl" daily....i dont think i can hold up the drinking end of the deal....been there done that...ripped up the t shirt....

o and the skin cancer thing.....

You can get skin cancer from spray on tans?

Oh brother. I go out to a lot of beach bars and noticed last summer how pretty the girls looked. Dresses were in style. I don't have the stomach for the "guido style" and if the kids are modeling their looks; their behavior will soon follow. Ugh!

o and the skin cancer thing.....cant do the t part at all....

o and i am not going to the gym...there are size 4 women there on diets!!!!

o and i dont believe in their god ....

okay this aint working for me

You'd also have to lose at least 50 IQ points to truly get the real Jersey Shore feel.

Forum List

Back