My apology to Ravi and USMBs members.

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
Yesterday I misread one of Ravi's posts and not having had my daily rabies vaccination or coffee I went full tilt bozo thinking she was wishing Muslims would be vaporized.

What was I thinking? :cuckoo:

Note to self: Reread posts before responding and vaporize stupid responses before they hit the keyboard.

My apologies to all. :redface:

that takes a very mature person to admit they made a jackass out of themselves. Kudos to you!

Anguille,

Well, I don't actually know what it's like to make a mistake, having never made one myself, but I'm told that it can be quite embarrassing.

You are forgiven.

Regards,

editec (the devine)

Anguille,

Well, I don't actually know what it's like to make a mistake, having never made one myself, but I'm told that it can be quite embarrassing.

You are forgiven.

Regards,

editec (the devine)

well, there's a first time for everything, ed, and we're all lucky enough to witness your first mistake- you misspelled "divine"

was it good for you, too?

:smoke:

Yesterday I misread one of Ravi's posts and not having had my daily rabies vaccination or coffee I went full tilt bozo thinking she was wishing Muslims would be vaporized.

What was I thinking? :cuckoo:

Note to self: Reread posts before responding and vaporize stupid responses before they hit the keyboard.

My apologies to all. :redface:
lol, you didn't think for a minute that I held it against you, do you?

If you were the unmentionable one you would have started five threads about me being an idiot. :lol:

Very classy, chica.

lol, you didn't think for a minute that I held it against you, do you?

If you were the unmentionable one you would have started five threads about me being an idiot. :lol:

Very classy, chica.

Most gracious.:bowdown:

It must be killing him not to have been able to throw fuel on the fire.

well, there's a first time for everything, ed, and we're all lucky enough to witness your first mistake- you misspelled "divine"

was it good for you, too?

:smoke:

Embrace some Kentucky irrational and you'll discover it's spelled that way too. :booze:

Life without mango can be pretty drab.

:D

Yes, but then you appreciate it more after it comes back in season. Seems like it ought to be getting ripe about now. I could go for a nice juicy slice right about now.

Forum List

Back