My apology to Ravi and USMBs members.

Yes, but then you appreciate it more after it comes back in season. Seems like it ought to be getting ripe about now. I could go for a nice juicy slice right about now.
My tree is just starting to bloom. Which is not good, because it is way too early. Methinks mangoes might be gone for good, wah.

My tree is just starting to bloom. Which is not good, because it is way too early. Methinks mangoes might be gone for good, wah.

They are a fragile fruit. Very sensitive and prone to fits of pique. A day or so ago I saw a very bruised and unhappy one where we used to play. I'm afraid it's back to dingleberries from now on. :(

well, there's a first time for everything, ed, and we're all lucky enough to witness your first mistake- you misspelled "divine"

was it good for you, too?

:smoke:

A common enough mistake you mere mortals make is in thinking that there is only one way to spell a word.

What can I say?

I work (and spell) in mysterious ways, del.

They are a fragile fruit. Very sensitive and prone to fits of pique. A day or so ago I saw a very bruised and unhappy one where we used to play. I'm afraid it's back to dingleberries from now on. :(
I just don't think dingleberry daquiris would have quite the same flavor.

And I thought I was smart for thinking it was a witty joke claiming perfection and divinity then mispelling divine.

I Digress

A common enough mistake you mere mortals make is in thinking that there is only one way to spell a word.

What can I say?

I work (and spell) in mysterious ways, del.

i already copped a plea to this. if you choose to use inferior, though technically correct spellings, it's no problem for me. all part of the programme.

Yes, but then you appreciate it more after it comes back in season. Seems like it ought to be getting ripe about now. I could go for a nice juicy slice right about now.

Yum, you're making me hungry! I mango to the store and buy one!

Yesterday I misread one of Ravi's posts and not having had my daily rabies vaccination or coffee I went full tilt bozo thinking she was wishing Muslims would be vaporized.

What was I thinking? :cuckoo:

Note to self: Reread posts before responding and vaporize stupid responses before they hit the keyboard.

My apologies to all. :redface:
You are obviously fishing for pos rep points. How many did you get? :razz:

Yesterday I misread one of Ravi's posts and not having had my daily rabies vaccination or coffee I went full tilt bozo thinking she was wishing Muslims would be vaporized.

Note to self: Reread posts before responding and vaporize stupid responses before they hit the keyboard.

I thought you and Ravi were the same person. :doubt:

everyone loves a good antagonist. All agreement and no play makes USMB a dull guy.

Damn. I liked you before and now I like you even more. How wonderful that you are able to admit a mistake and apologize.

That can be a rare phenomena.

Kudos.

Damn. I liked you before and now I like you even more. How wonderful that you are able to admit a mistake and apologize.

That can be a rare phenomena.

Kudos.

Thanks sky. And for Glock and the cynics who think I did this for rep, you obviously don't know me in real life. I can never be made to admit I'm wrong. Just ask my boyfriend. He's wrong about that though, of course. LOL!

Forum List

Back