Must See: Biden becomes seriously Incoherent aboard Air Force One answering questions from Reporters

He's working on a couple hours of sleep at his age. Understandable. Nothing to get your panties up in a bunch about. The last guy, wouldn't have bothered making the trip. As I recall, he worked 11-5. :)

• Banned
Another article.

“They’re Scared to Let Him Talk!” – MUST SEE: Biden Lackey John Kirby Looks Freaked-Out as Grandpa Joe Faces Media to Take Questions​

kirby-freaked-biden-talking.jpg

He's working on a couple hours of sleep at his age. Understandable. Nothing to get your panties up in a bunch about. The last guy, wouldn't have bothered making the trip. As I recall, he worked 11-5. :)

Actually, President Trump made a huge number of important diplomatic trips including hobnobbing in Europe with the Eurotrash leaders, hanging out with the leaders of the Koreas as well as working out deals with the princes of Araby. And his work schedule was unbelievable. No President has ever been more engaged than Trump who was on Twitter constantly fighting the slings and arrows of the Far Left 24/7

This has been going on for years, it just gets worse. He's a potato. They dose him to keep him appearing cognizant, but after the cameras are off it's back to the diapers and the basement.

Biden has been mentally demented since at least going back to his Presidential campaign. The years and his obvious lust for power since then have taken him to new lows, never before seen in a President but I don't blame him for his power obsession. He's mentally lost. I blame the people who vote for him and alibi for his clearly, confused and illogical behavior. They're America's problem. MAGA

He's working on a couple hours of sleep at his age. Understandable.

No it's not. Don't try and speak to the press. The simp was an incoherent mess. Our enemies are watching. Laughing their asses off and salivating
Nothing to get your panties up in a bunch about. The last guy, wouldn't have bothered making the trip. As I recall, he worked 11-5. :)
ThIs ain't about Trump. It's about the senile old man you twits put in the White House.

Still makes more sense than Trump. In the morning Joe will be refreshed, while Trump will still be crazy.
Do you not watch the news? He looked like a feeble old man this entire trip. It's embarrassing and a clear National Security risk.

Biden has been mentally demented since at least going back to his Presidential campaign. The years and his obvious lust for power since then have taken him to new lows, never before seen in a President but I don't blame him for his power obsession. He's mentally lost. I blame the people who vote for him and alibi for his clearly, confused and illogical behavior. They're America's problem. MAGA
I don't believe he is even that cognizant. I think once the meds wear off, he sits drooling at a TV screen in a room with a diaper on. His handlers keep him alive and animate him when they absolutely need him.

Since we've been living in a failed state pretty much since 2008, we are merely witnessing the slow decline of our society. Hopefully something better rises from the rubble.

Forum List

Back