Must be nice to be an unemployed liberal who can protest all the time.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Protesters gather against Trump ban on transgender troops
SAN FRANCISCO — Demonstrators flocked to a military recruiting station in New York City and gathered at a plaza named for a San Francisco gay-rights icon on Wednesday to protest President Donald Trump's abrupt ban on transgender troops in the military.

A crowd of at least a few hundred people gathered around the U.S. Armed Forces recruiting station in Times Square. They held signs saying "Resist!" and listened to speakers who denounced the ban, which Trump announced on Twitter.
Yeah, when Nancy Pelosi said to the shmuch liberals "go ahead quit your job, you get FREE healthcare anyway" just look at those in the protest and you see who is getting all the free stuff. Real working US citizens don't have time to go out and be professional protestors, because they have families they have to take care of. Please keep up the protests as NORMAL people keep fleeing the radical left and want more NORMALCY in their country.

You never heard of night shift jobs?
Yeah, liberals hate working even at night. Why else do they stay in their parents basement watching Netflix and eating stuff bought by their EBT cards.
And, like everything else, we get to blame it on Millennials, who are apparently delaying having children until they grow up—and this turns out to be a long process. This is the generation whose men are living in parents’ basements, playing video games, and who, if they are gainfully employed at all, are working at Starbucks.

Read more at: http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/article/birth-dearth-and-why-liberals-should-be-worried © IntellectualTakeout.org

Yeah, Lefties are all working "night shift" jobs, and that's why hundreds of them can come out an join protests, which generally all take place during the work day (for normal people).

Yeah, that's it. I'll go with that one.

Most of those protesters come from upper-income families and are living off their mommies and daddies.

You never heard of night shift jobs?
Yeah, liberals hate working even at night. Why else do they stay in their parents basement watching Netflix and eating stuff bought by their EBT cards.
And, like everything else, we get to blame it on Millennials, who are apparently delaying having children until they grow up—and this turns out to be a long process. This is the generation whose men are living in parents’ basements, playing video games, and who, if they are gainfully employed at all, are working at Starbucks.

Read more at: http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/article/birth-dearth-and-why-liberals-should-be-worried © IntellectualTakeout.org
I have no idea, my Ma never had a house with a basement, is that a Yankee thang?
I waited until I was an adult to have kids. You want underage kids to have children, you are one sick puppy...

Yeah, Lefties are all working "night shift" jobs, and that's why hundreds of them can come out an join protests, which generally all take place during the work day (for normal people).

I have a graveyard shift 2 nights a week along with a regular 40 during the day, or first shift..This time of year with the heat you gotta get up at 4am..

You dickheads have this fantasy of a derogatory existence for those you hate..What a strange complex to develop while waiting to die...

We don't really "hate" them, per se. We just like laughing and pointing at them when they say or do stupid things. Would anyone "hate" a clown at the circus?

SAN FRANCISCO — Demonstrators flocked to a military recruiting station in New York City and gathered at a plaza named for a San Francisco gay-rights icon on Wednesday to protest President Donald Trump's abrupt ban on transgender troops in the military.

A crowd of at least a few hundred people gathered around the U.S. Armed Forces recruiting station in Times Square. They held signs saying "Resist!" and listened to speakers who denounced the ban, which Trump announced on Twitter.
Yeah, when Nancy Pelosi said to the shmuch liberals "go ahead quit your job, you get FREE healthcare anyway" just look at those in the protest and you see who is getting all the free stuff. Real working US citizens don't have time to go out and be professional protestors, because they have families they have to take care of. Please keep up the protests as NORMAL people keep fleeing the radical left and want more NORMALCY in their country.

I agree with her, Health Insurance should be mobile, only makes sense. Many are tied to their jobs when they hate them. Many jobs do not offer health insurance.

I have a graveyard shift 2 nights a week along with a regular 40 during the day, or first shift..This time of year with the heat you gotta get up at 4am..

So you are on the internet at work?

Yeah, like them tea party disability bastards that spent months after Obama was elected walking around with thier guns and bullshit signs....I just love this selective memory you morons keep forgetting.....thank God some of us still have active brain cells to remind you.....hypocrites

The conviently forget the tea party nuts that haunted the Obama administration for months after Obama was elected.

I'm retired and can do whatever I want.

The conviently forget the tea party nuts that haunted the Obama administration for months after Obama was elected.

At least those Tea Party members drove to the protests with their own vehicles, which they bought and paid for, with their own jobs. They also showed up for free.

Contrast that with the typical leftist protester who has to ride a bus or get a ride in someone elses car. And then gets paid a measly sum to show up.

I'm retired and can do whatever I want.
You can't be twenty one again..

It's a rainy day...I could be on a PC if I wanna, it's my company I'm stealing from...

The large number of commercially-printed signs should tell you that this is no "grass-roots" protest. Wonder who organized and funded it?

Trump_Military_Transgender_45922.jpg

What makes them think that a protest will make any kind of difference anyways? The more that they protest, the deeper the other side will dig their heels in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back