Muslims protest in Rotterdam after Turkish FM blocked from entering the country

indeed.

C6vV9tuVwAAquhm.jpg

Yes, and now the Global Elite's stooges are attacking King.

he's not backing down though!

King defends controversial tweet: 'I meant exactly what I said'

Excellent.
People do not assimilate and the MSM, as the lapdog of the Global Elite promotes multiculturalism and stifles free speech by blacklisting words and expressions under the token of hate speech and political correctness.

With average IQ 60 and a very good knowledge of Quran Muslim apes know only one in Europa:

Sky-high increasing of Muslim population by so-called Birth Jihad, parasitism on European generous Welfare System, Ficki - Ficki, erecting of new mosques with money of European taxpayers and demanding, demanding, demanding.

Now monkeys ( 90 % of these are unemployed ) demand a meeting with their female Minister.
Tomorrow they will demand killing of all Christians and transformation of Europa to a Caliphate.

We shall support Trump in his fight against Murder of America!
Today Rotterdam, tomorrow everywhere in USA.

I'm glad you believe Erdogan supporters have an IQ of 60, the next step is to figure out that Trumputin supporters also do, but kind of hard to figure out when that is your own score.

Excellent.
People do not assimilate and the MSM, as the lapdog of the Global Elite promotes multiculturalism and stifles free speech by blacklisting words and expressions under the token of hate speech and political correctness.

these are the same folks who called Trump xenophobic and racist, they're calling steve king that now. they were wrong then, they're wrong now!

The Netherlands hasn't lost its way. that's just media BS.

It's wised up to Islam and it wants its borders back.

The Netherlands hasn't lost its way. that's just media BS.

It's wised up to Islam and it wants its borders back.
News blackout in Europe slows things down. I was fortunate to talk to some folks vacationing in the area from there. They had no idea about things happening in other countries concerning the "refugees" I made sure I enlightened them recommending to follow the news on the internet from American sources not from the MSM.

With average IQ 60 and a very good knowledge of Quran Muslim apes know only one in Europa:

Sky-high increasing of Muslim population by so-called Birth Jihad, parasitism on European generous Welfare System, Ficki - Ficki, erecting of new mosques with money of European taxpayers and demanding, demanding, demanding.

Now monkeys ( 90 % of these are unemployed ) demand a meeting with their female Minister.
Tomorrow they will demand killing of all Christians and transformation of Europa to a Caliphate.

We shall support Trump in his fight against Murder of America!
Today Rotterdam, tomorrow everywhere in USA.

you nazis need to be wiped out

Ans your historically ignorant on what a true Nazi is.

And to think, we were only one Hillary Clinton away from this being America's future

basquebromance
But now we have to be careful with Trump for similar reasons.
The media can twist what he says to be racist when he was just trying to address CRIMINALS and not
blame all immigrants or all Muslims.

I'd like to see Trump and the Christian leaders backing him to make visible public alliances
with MUSLIM civil rights and Constitutional leaders
so this namecalling and broad generalizations stop.

Trump has been fighting to enforce relations and defense of immigrant and minority groups
that also focus on the importance of fighting against crime that's affected their communities and families, and how this isn't "discrimination" to enforce laws. Many immigrants/minorities have been victims of criminal trafficking and other organized crime taking advantage of lax law enforcement.

The media keeps spinning or ignoring those efforts at outreach. Much of it IS Trump's fault for the strong language and attitude he touts, but that's no excuse to exploit those flaws and make it worse. If we don't like it when Clinton and the left exploit media bias and party politics to push "collective agenda," we shouldn't let media abuses with Trump impose similar harm.

It would help if Trump aligned with Muslim leaders who PUBLICLY speak out
on conservative principles of enforcing laws against tyranny and genocide,
so it's more clear this isn't against Muslims, and that Muslims aren't against
Christians who are also victims as they are of the genocide going under Islamist oppression.

Sorry, but no one can agree with those who want to kill him!
Where are Christians of former Byzantine?
They all are killed by Muslims.

Quran clearly demands killing and eliminating of non-Muslims, otherwise no one is allow to enter Muslim 'Paradise'.
The small minority of so-called 'moderate' Muslims decides nothing in their societies.
It would be an empty wasting of time if Trump begin to discuss with them.
All Christians will be killed by Muslims in the Western countries. No exception.
It is unfortunately the sad Truth!

BTW almost 90% of all 'churches' are practically dead ( apostasy ), it was predicted in the Holy Bible.
Only prohibition of Quran and Islam, closing of all Mosques, deporting of all criminal and fundamentalist Muslims
can a little bit stop Islamisation of the West.
Only if Christians will have 4 - 7 children pro family like Muslims, only if they go back to Christian and Traditional values the Western World can be probably saved.
But it is a long way.

Greeks_in_Istanbul_1844_1997.png

Thanks Baron
I think you and I are referring to two different directions that Islam has taken.
There are still those political religions that seek to dominate and wipe out opposition,
whether the victims of religious war and genocide are Muslims or Christians etc.

There are also peaceful law-abiding Muslims who keep their beliefs out of politics.
They are more like Buddhists or Hindus who only seek to worship in private,
and leave public policy to govt, to military and police, elected leaders,
and don't push their own agenda or beliefs into this area of govt and law.

I heard ONE conservative talk show host, who was standing in for Hannity,
make the distinction between
* Muslims
* Islamists
* Jihadists

We all know we are against the Jihadists and terrorists.
Where the lines are blurred is we can't always tell which
Muslims sympathize with the Islamists and which ones
don't especially when those who don't are the ones who DON"T speak
out in public because they DON'T believe in mixing their religion with politics.

Thus, we end up hearing from the loudmouths who , guess what,
are the political types who mix religion with politics. So this skews
public perception.

Same with liberal "peacemakers" and 'anti war" activists.
The ones we see in the media get attention at protests for causing vandalism or violence.
The real peacemakers aren't going to engage in coercive damaging tactics
that go against their beliefs in nonviolence. So we don't see them in the media.
Same with the law abiding Muslims who aren't going to get violent because that's against the law.

Partially I agree with you, but the problem is that so-called 'peaceful law-abiding Muslims who keep their beliefs out of politics' make nothing to stop their crazy brothers.

Forum List

Back