Muslims on edge, Czech Gov't encourages citizens to arm themselves & be prepared to shoot Terrorists

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It should only happen here....do away with some of these COORDINATED MASS KILLINGS that seem to be happening now on a regular basis as we get closer to the election and it does seem that GUN VIOLENCE is the only agenda the party of INFANTICIDE can legitimately run on that MIGHT stir up a few votes for them....Manchurian candidate anyone?....Meantime the Czechs are doing it right....oh, sorry Mr. Muslim I thought and you acted just LIKE a Muslim terrorist....too bad you are dead shot by 6 Czechs with guns for protection!

------------

The Czech government has proposed a bill stating that ordinary citizens with a weapons permit can engage and shoot to kill terrorists, reports NTB.

The goal is that also ordinary citizens should be able to help prevent lives being lost if a terrorist is about to carry out an attack, according to the Czech news agency CTK.

According to the agency, the Interior Ministry has submitted a bill to the National Assembly, and it is hoped that it will be adopted and taken into effect within the next year.

Interior Minister Milan Chovanec justifies the proposal with what we have seen in several countries in Western Europe that have been hit by terrorism in recent months.

This means that you are more concerned about safety in public spaces. More Czechs will be allowed to have weapons. Unless the situation improves within the next few months, I believe that the number of weapons holders will rise, he said according to Radio Prague.

(Excerpt) Read more at frontlinesnews.com ...

Czechs are just being Nazis against brown people. Czechs were the first Nazis, and Hitler was a Czech.

Maybe when you become an adult, you might learn to distinguish between ideology and skin color.

Looking at your posting history, however, then again maybe not.

Why are there Muslims in the Czech Republic?

they might be dumber than Bulgarians? Or whoever built a fence to keep them out.

Good for the Czechs, in any case. The Governor of Texas just amended our state firearms laws to something more in tune with modern realities, one of the few things he's done that I like here.

Czech Republic is a great place. I recommend it to anyone that isn’t an abnormal visiting Europe.

Forum List

Back