muslims now sending us their disease! CDC Announces First Case of MERS in U.S.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
They've figured out that it's now hard to attack the country with hijacked planes, so this will have to do!

The first U.S. case of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) coronavirus has been reported in Indiana, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday. The patient is a health-care provider who recently traveled to Saudi Arabia to provide health care, said Dr. Anne Schuchat, assistant surgeon general with the U.S. Public Health Service and director for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. The person, an American male, traveled on April 24 from Riyadh to London, then to Chicago, and took a bus to Indiana, officials said. He began experiencing shortness of breath, coughing, and fever on April...

CNN ^

Muslims? Seriously? Are the Japanese trying to attack the US with bird flu, killing the food produced? Not to mention this Bird Flu also is being contracted by humans now.

The scary part of this is the fact this infected man traveled from London to Chicago, and then on a bus to Indiana.

• Banned
CaféAuLait;9034298 said:
Muslims? Seriously? Are the Japanese trying to attack the US with bird flu, killing the food produced? Not to mention this Bird Flu also is being contracted by humans now.

The scary part of this is the fact this infected man traveled from London to Chicago, and then on a bus to Indiana.

Middle East respiratory syndrome, or MERS,....sounds muslim to me!

CaféAuLait;9034298 said:

Not saying or implying anything but that name is general enough so that it can not be discounted that the disease might have started anywhere in that region.

Although mitigated by the well known hygiene standards of the said locality.

• Banned
CaféAuLait;9034298 said:

Not saying or implying anything but that name is general enough so that it can not be discounted that the disease might have started anywhere in that region.

Although mitigated by the well known hygiene standards of the said locality.

One would think if it started in japan, or China, it would have been called Asian respiratory syndrome!

Initially, the illness resembles influenza with fever and a mild cough. The breathing disorder often progresses to severe shortness of breath (dyspnea) and inability to maintain oxygenation (hypoxia). Progression may be rapid or it may take several days. Severely affected people develop a potentially fatal form of respiratory failure, known as adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARD or ARDS). In addition to the attacking the alveoli in the lungs, the virus also infects other organs in the body, causing kidney failure, inflammation of the heart sac (pericarditis), or severe systemic bleeding from disruption of the clotting system (disseminated intravascular coagulation). People with compromised immune systems such as severe rheumatoid arthritis or organ transplantation may not experience respiratory symptoms but can have fever or diarrhea. MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - What are MERS symptoms and signs? - MedicineNet

Odd, this is nearly identical to a bug that was going around already in the US. Everyone was consumed with coughing, shortness of breath, some bouts with several days of diarrhea. The phelgm was very odd. Trust me, I've had lung crud so many times in my life it's hard to count. This phelgm was clear, tacky. Almost like that silicone glue stuff you can get in big tubes. The pneumonia hit my left bronchial tube and was heading to the lung almost immediately upon coming down with this nightmare. Two friends coughed nonstop for weeks. They were young. I could feel it was deadly if not taken seriously. So I got ahold of an old prescription for Augmentin that a friend hadn't taken, but was still not expired on the date and took it for a full 10 days. Only started seeing some improvement by day 6 or 7.

The shortness of breath was the clincher and what makes me think of how it could be related to this MERS thing. Several of my friends in supreme physical health commented on it and how it scared them.

I guess if you get it, push fluids like crazy, rest and don't push it. It loves to relapse on you. Come to think of it, my kidneys didn't seem to be working that great for several days too.

CaféAuLait;9034298 said:
Muslims? Seriously? Are the Japanese trying to attack the US with bird flu, killing the food produced?

You're thinking of China.

Does a hypochondriac thread belong on the Conspiracy Forum?

Another Vagisil thread, another facepalm.

You.are.an.idiot

CaféAuLait;9034298 said:

Hey Just like what the Europeans and the Native Americans
Smallpox and the Native American. [Am J Med Sci. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

CaféAuLait;9034298 said:

Hey Just like what the Europeans and the Native Americans
Smallpox and the Native American. [Am J Med Sci. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Thanks Guano, for your opinion that the fucking muslim's ARE trying to attack us with THEIR disease....first thing I've ever seen you get right!....Keep it up, you're king your way up to a room temperature IQ!

It's a Small, Small World

And not always sweet and light like the Disneyland ride.

First U.S. MERS case found in patient recently returned from Saudi Arabia/

Health officials say the virus still has a low probability of spreading across the US

But, what about other diseases like the ebola in Africa and many other highly-infectious diseases some parents are refusing to vaccinate their children against? Read more @ First U.S. MERS case found in patient recently returned from Saudi Arabia | Al Jazeera America :mad:

What happened here is pretty clear. An American man travels to Saudi Arabia and gets sick with an illness found in the region that has limited capability of spreading via human to human contact.

Obvious terrorism.

Another Vagisil thread, another facepalm.

You.are.an.idiot

Seriously, although it is somewhat entertaining to see how a mental illness that manifest itself in paranoia is on display... one chicken little thread after another all day every day.

Forum List

Back