Muslims Defend Christians During Attack in Kenya

Discussion in 'Africa' started by kiwiman127, Dec 21, 2015.

1. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,425
    and if anyone can correct me on any facts concerning my quick history of muslim aggression , hey , please correct !! I'll check out the correction and maybe learn more .

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
    Ratings:
    +7,842
    Why were they radicalizing before? Is that a serious question? You might want to look at this.....from a rather conservative publication:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. TheProgressivePatriot

TheProgressivePatriot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
    Ratings:
    +7,842
    It is a valid example. Other immigrant groups have had their violent traits among some of them. For instance, the Italians brought us the Mafia.

It is you who are relying on a logical fallacy, specifically the red herring of focusing exclusively on the issue of terrorism while ignoring my argument that millions of peaceful Muslims are being treated badly and being blamed for the actions of a few.

You are also guilty of an appeal to ignorance by saying that "big number of Muslims harbor anti American sentiments and prefer sharia law over the constitution, and are unable to accept the culture and values of this country and coexist or assimilate." I'm going to call bullshit because you don't know that, you can't know that and you do not specify what those "large numbers" are.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,425
    good , you are back and now blaming America . Anyway , muslims have a history since the invention of 'islam' for conquest , invasion and aggression . What was the reasons for muslim conquest of Christian Spain and attempts to invade Austria and France . Why were muslims sending invading armies to Walachia in Europe in the 1400s [about] ?? Why were the 'barbary' states pirating on European and American shipping so that America went to war with muslims as their first war in the early 1800s [Barbary war]. Anyway , muslim aggression has been going on long before America even existed Progressive !!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  5. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,425
    not willing to take a chance on muslim religion , culture and tradition if I and Trump get our ways . At least the other imports that you mention had a Christian and Western background and upbringing Progressive !!

6. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,425
    and here , The Killing of Fharkunda because she was accused of disrespect of a 'koran' . --- the killing of fahrkunda - Bing --- and its from a mainline publication Progressive . I don't like posting these type things except to educate those that need educating . Anyway , some of those mindless , peaceful villagers that killed Fahrkunda might like to be imported into the USA or Western world someday Progressive !!

7. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,425
    otherwise , well , hows it going , don't be a stranger to the thread Progressive !!:afro:

8. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,425
    and see what Winston Churchill had to say about 'islam' in his book ' The River War' Progressive !!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Roudy

Roudy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,700
    Leftist whacko thinking at its best.

Right, so Muslims think their savagery, intolerance, and terror was justified before, and it's justified today. Therefore, they're going to radicalize no matter what. We better start defending ourselves and identifying and calling the enemy, if we're going to survive and preserve our Western values.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Roudy

Roudy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,700
    Wow you just hop from one false example to another. None of the immigrant groups i.e. Italians, Chinese, Irish, etc. displayed an intention to slaughter Americans simply because they were Americans, dufus.

And yes, 25% of AMERICAN MUSLIMS support violent jihad against the infidels and 56% support shariah law over the constitution. Want more if this shit in our country? Go right ahead and commit national suicide. By the time you realize what you've done it will be too late, same thing that happened to the Europeans.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1