Muslim try's to pull off a Fort Hood style massacare caught yesterday!

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Soldier shouts alleged Fort Hood killer name in court

http://news.yahoo.com/police-arrest-soldier-foiled-terror-plot-114852473.html

In a 5 minute court appearance in Waco, Texas today poker faced Naser Jason Abdo was charged with an illegal possession of a firearm. Undoubtedly there’ll be more charges as the case unfolds. He is being held without bail. There were 8 U.S. Marshalls in the courtroom watching over the proceedings. Abdo next court date is August 4, 2011.

According to cable news, while Abdo was in the courtroom and when Judge Manske came in, the clerk said all rise. Abdo refused to rise when the judge came in a deputy bent down and told Abdo to rise. Abdo refused to rise again so, the deputies on both sides of him grab an arm and force Abdo to his feet. I hope they didn’t do it gently.

Abdo told the police “he intended to conduct an attack against Killeen and Fort Hood.” He also admitted that there were explosives in his backpack at his motel room.”

“His backpack was searched and the officers found a handgun, ammunition, items that can be used to construct a "destructive device," and an article entitled, "Make a bomb in the kitchen of your Mom."

Abdo "admitted that he planned to assemble two bombs in the hotel room using gun powder and shrapnel packed into pressure cookers to detonate inside an unspecified restaurant frequented by soldiers from Fort Hood."

When Naser Abdo was being taken out of the court room he gave a shout out to Nidal Hasan the Fort Hood shooter who killed 13 people in 2009. Then he screamed out the name of an Iraqi girl, 14 who had been raped by American soldiers. Those soldiers have since been charged and sentenced with that crime which happened in 2006.

The Judge asked Adbo if he had any impairment that would limit his ability to understand the court proceeding and Adbo answered “No.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back