Muslim Patrols Showing up in NYC

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Muslims driving cars that look like police cars and wearing similar uniforms. They claim it's nothing more than a Muslim neighborhood watch on steroids. They have similar patrols in other countries like France, Great Britain, and Germany and there are numerous incidents where they have harassed people for not following sharia law in "Muslim areas." Gays are called names and told to leave, women are harassed for wearing inappropriate clothing and people are harassed for drinking or other things that go against sharia law.

Now people in NY are a tad nervous because this organized and well-funded group is now patrolling the streets and they look like the actual police. They stop just short of impersonating police but they do dress very similar and drive identical cars. This seems to be part of a large scale effort to push sharia law around the world. And leftists and liberals welcome this shit. I wonder if they'll change their tune when some famous lefties get harassed by these patrols.

I find this more than a little troubling.

I guess they figure if the equally insane Hassidic Jews can have their own patrols, the insane Muslims can have patrols. These fucking middle east garbage religions with low IQ cult members who do not have an income flooding one of the most expensive places on Earth is crazy. Some entity has to be financing this shit. Most New Yorkers who have a job cannot not afford a car and those creeps whose beards look like pubic hair have a fleet of cars? WTF

Muslims driving cars that look like police cars and wearing similar uniforms. They claim it's nothing more than a Muslim neighborhood watch on steroids. They have similar patrols in other countries like France, Great Britain, and Germany and there are numerous incidents where they have harassed people for not following sharia law in "Muslim areas." Gays are called names and told to leave, women are harassed for wearing inappropriate clothing and people are harassed for drinking or other things that go against sharia law.

Now people in NY are a tad nervous because this organized and well-funded group is now patrolling the streets and they look like the actual police. They stop just short of impersonating police but they do dress very similar and drive identical cars. This seems to be part of a large scale effort to push sharia law around the world. And leftists and liberals welcome this shit. I wonder if they'll change their tune when some famous lefties get harassed by these patrols.

How is a neighborhood patrol "pushing Sharia Law"?

The ancient Jewish<>Arab fued is the most reliable tool for destabilizing almost anything. Of all the potential contests that could be fanned into full blown conflagration this one has the most potential energy and the lowest flash point while simultaneously encompassing the greatest number of possible participants.

Jo

No issue except with the cars and uniforms looking too much like police. I'm surprised NYPD hasn't tried to stop them, but of course DiBlasio is an intersectionality fan, and Muslim beats white guy.

The thing people don't realize is that groups like this have to be very careful in who they interact with, as they don't have the immunity from false arrest that the police enjoy.

Forum List

Back