Muslim German 'parliament' prohibits moment of silence for murdered teen

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Merkel has extremely successfully transformed former Germany to a run by Muslims and their Lobby Islamic state. Muslims are allowed to do anything they please in Germany: 24/7 unpunished rape, kill, robe, insult etc. etc. etc. Any resistance to Muslim and Antifa Terror is being condemned immediately as 'Nazi' and 'Racist', paid by governments Antifa-Thugs start immediately terror on opposition.
Watch Muslim Germany now:
The moment of silence for the 14-year-old Susanna F., was disrupted by pro-Muslim 'parliament'. While the right-wing AfD fraction honoured the girl, the Muslim lobby could not appreciate it and disrupted it.

the disruption of the "moment of silence by bitch Roth horrifies me------why did the animals APPLAUD that bitch?

The Nazis are back in the German government this time as Progressives and jihadists

I wish I could have a list of the SCHMUCKS who applauded the bitch ROTH

the disruption of the "moment of silence by bitch Roth horrifies me------why did the animals APPLAUD that bitch?
It is because they are the anti-german, mass migration advocating henchmen of Zion. Plus the AfD represents their bogeyman. The AfD is not much better, though. They are abusing this crime for propaganda, carrying "AfD posters of sorrow" to the funeral marches.

Original thread, Baron even posted here:
14 years old raped and murdered by Turk and Iraqi, offensive against AfD begins

I see no reason for capt. blei to castigate the AFD at this point-------it is just as vulgar as is the APPLAUSE response to the filth of bitch roth

I see no reason for capt. blei to castigate the AFD at this point-------it is just as vulgar as is the APPLAUSE response to the filth of bitch roth
I saw that posters on TV. It was disgusting. There is no place for such exploitation of the mourner´s situation on-site.

However. The Roth issue explained:

Forum List

Back