Muslim friendly resort with terror ties planned near diseny world

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Muslim “Friendly” Resort With Terror-Ties Planned Near Disney World | Central Florida Post
Billed as “all halal” and accommodating to Muslim families, that is about all we know when it comes to how the resort plans on handling bookings or interactions with non-Muslim clientele.

LMFAO oh they are coming for you wonder how many never bothered to watch OBSESSION wonder how many will start to see infiltrate from with in as a real joke now ! Wake up stooges..
Oh wait the left will make up their loving version soon just wait.

Sounds like a very smart business move by a group of savvy investors.

There are a lot of muslim families that visit Disney who would rather stay in a halal resort that caters to their Islamic values and lifestyle.

Hey kids! Stay at Jihad World. It will blow your minds...and the rest of you too.
And if you are lucky enough to take some accursed Jews along with you....Allah will bless you in heaven with 72 video games.

What is the problem here? Why can't someone build a resort that caters to a particular religion's requirements? I don't agree with a lot of what Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, et al. do, but why the criticism? So observant Jews had resorts in the Catskills. So what. Now I've had the time of my life . . .

They should build it near the Noah's Ark AMUSEMENT park.
Since the prophet Noah and his boat is mentioned in the Qur'an, the muslim people would be happy to visit the exhibit.

But I'm pretty sure it would be a big problem with the Christians. ... :cool:

The idiots who built the "Noah's Ark" exhibit are now battling their insurance company over water damage. Apparently, their ark doesn't float.

Halal is fine. The only thing that would bother me are the terror ties. Why is Islam tied to terror? Is there going to be stonings? Public whippings? Beheadings? Gasp.

Forum List

Back