Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal

Switzerland's house, Switzerland's rules.

It's simple, if you can't abide don't try to get into Switzerland
That's what it ultimately comes down to. An outsider has no right to live in your house. Still, there are practices in Islam AND Catholicism that I agree with and understand, while fully disagreeing with the cult itself.

What does Catholics have to do with it? We shake hands lol

What does Catholics have to do with it? We shake hands lol
Meaning, Islam is not the only cult I strongly disagree with, though I can respect individuals in that cult.

I personally don't like the practice of hand shaking and try to avoid it. You never know where that hand has been.

Denying citizenship because someone won't touch you is absurd.

Orthodox Jewish people don't touch or even sit next to members of the opposite sex.

Would they deny a Jewish couple on the same basis? I think not.

But the right wing loves this stuff regardless. Anything to stick it to the mooslems.

In my opinion hand shaking needs to stop because people are germy mofos. I always see people coming out of a bathroom stall without washing hands.
key word in your post is ''''think'''
I think not
do you have any PROOF??
these people are living in the medieval age ..they are idiots

Can't argue with that. It is the same thing with Christians like Mike Pence whom the left mocks because many Christian men, especially married, will not be alone with a woman to "avoid appearances, and rumors." Seems the wise thing to do, but the left mocks Christians for this.
I remember reading about Billy Graham and some of the things he would do to avoid getting tied up in a bogus media sex scandal.

One smart thing he would do when preaching out of town and staying in a hotel room. Was to have one of his staff members enter his room first, and make sure someone wasn't already in the room waiting for him. Because the newspapers had been known to have a naked hooker lay in a guys bed with a cameraman close by to snap a picture of the two of them in the room together. .... :cool:

terrorism with killing innocents is part of the Middle East/Islamic/muslim culture
Boston Bombing is a perfect example
out of 600,000 population with about only 1% Islam, the Islamist committed the bombing
why bring that culture to your country?

Because the newspapers had been known to have a naked hooker lay in a guys bed with a cameraman close by to snap a picture of the two of them in the room together. .... :cool:
And the current president understands these guys and knows how eager a HOSTILE media is to set him up. The press is not a victim. There is little a person can do when the press is determined to take you down.

terrorism with killing innocents is part of the Middle East/Islamic/muslim culture
out of 600,000 population with about only 1% Islam, the Islamist committed the bombing
I was living in Boston when the bombing happened.

Every muslim that I knew was very unhappy about the bombing.

It did absolutely nothing for the Muslim community, and violated Islamic teachings. ... :cool:

Meaning, Islam is not the only cult I strongly disagree with, though I can respect individuals in that cult.

I personally don't like the practice of hand shaking and try to avoid it. You never know where that hand has been.

You're trying to annoy me by using "cult"

I'm rolling my eyes
Not personal. I don't agree at all with catholicism. Though I will say this, if not for the presence of this cult in the US, we'd be further down the path of national judgment. Most of our better judges these days are Catholic. But this group has borrowed SO much from paganism.

I was living in Boston when the bombing happened.

Every muslim that I knew was very unhappy about the bombing.

It did absolutely nothing for the Muslim community, and violated Islamic teachings. ... :cool:
..any one with an ounce of common sense and without rationalizing on emotion only, could see Chechens are trouble/etc
--Moscow Theater murders/etc= this wasn't 1 or 2 or 10 Chechens--but DOZENS--women also
Moscow theater hostage crisis - Wikipedia
Beslan school terror attack where they attacked a school, murdering children
these are not school shootings but politically motivated terror attacks involving not one shooter, but dozens of Chechens
Beslan school siege - Wikipedia

I knew a Russian immigrant--he was the nicest/kindest guy
reminded me of Mr Whipple the TP guy
one day I asked him about the Chechens
he shocked the hell out me and said
''kill them all''
upload_2018-8-19_8-45-40.jpeg

The "Families of Man" we're separated by borders for a reason.

Each culture should work out their own future apart from the others.

It is the he way God intended Man to live.

God loves Diversity.

Man wants to "unite" as one. That has failed miserably every time.

..any one with an ounce of common sense and without rationalizing on emotion only, could see Chechens are trouble/etc
--Moscow Theater murders/etc= this wasn't 1 or 2 or 10 Chechens--but DOZENS--women also
these are not school shootings but politically motivated terror attacks involving not one shooter, but dozens of Chechens

''kill them all''
Russia brutalized the Chechen people for decades in the name of communism.

The Chechens have a legitimate grudge and want the hated Russians out of their land, and will do what ever it takes to drive them out.

All freedom loving Americans should support their cause. ... :cool:

''kill them all''

The Chechens have a legitimate grudge and want the hated Russians out of their land, and will do what ever it takes to drive them out.

No freedom loving American supports what they did to these innocent children.

....me.

Did God tell you that, personally?

''kill them all''

ok that's fine--but their culture still contained terror/murder for politics--
why bring that over here?
....they committed the Boston Bombing? for what???!!!!!!!!!!??????and the one got scholarships that could've went to an American-another reason to cut immigration
-and then they still murdered Americans??
this is more evidence of my point
Russian bombing suspect got Cambridge scholarship

....me.

Did God tell you that, personally?
Yes. Read the account of the Flood, Nimrod, and Babel

Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires

Denying citizenship because someone won't touch you is absurd.

Orthodox Jewish people don't touch or even sit next to members of the opposite sex.

Would they deny a Jewish couple on the same basis? I think not.

But the right wing loves this stuff regardless. Anything to stick it to the mooslems.

In my opinion hand shaking needs to stop because people are germy mofos. I always see people coming out of a bathroom stall without washing hands.

Are countries in Europe Is having problems involving terrorism with the Orthodox Jewish community?

....they committed the Boston Bombing? for what???!!!!!!!!!!??????and the one got scholarships that could've went to an American-another reason to cut immigration
-and then they still murdered Americans??
this is more evidence of my point
The muslim community's feelings toward the Tsarnaev brothers who did the Boston bombing. Is exactly the same as how the average citizen feels towards Timothy McVeigh the OKC bomber.

Both were pointless, stupid, and didn't make any sense. .... :cuckoo:

This particular couple is not ready to assimilate into Western culture. I could understand not shaking hands with anyone due to concerns over germs but to leave out a gender or race then clearly, you are not tolerant.

Comparatively speaking, Western Culture is more tolerant vs. Asian, African, Middle Eastern, and Latin American cultures when it comes to gender equality, sexual orientation and diversity in race and religion.

Forum List

Back