Muslim Cleric Presents "Scientific" Proof that Women Cannot Talk and Remember Simult

Relax. It's a well know inside joke on USMB about another poster. Most who would read it would immediately catch the sarcasm.

I understood the joke and that's why I gave you a positive rep.

But you have to remember;

Ropey is on a single minded hate mission to belittle Muslims and destroy Islam.

And doesn't have time for such humor. :doubt:

How is he doing ?
I mean compared too me?:lol:

Careful, thats a cleric talking. You may have a fatwa put out after your ass for disagreeing with him and thinking for yourself.

My ass is already fatwah :razz:

Pics, or it's not true!

I'm not asking anyone in my family to take a picture of my old butt to put on a website. :razz:

They'd come for me... :eek:

images

Muslim Cleric Presents "Scientific" Proof that Women Cannot Talk and Remember Simultaneously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x_I7tic_84

I mean, like really?

Actually, it's not any more more "far out" than believing "man walked with dinosaurs" and "Noah's Ark" was a "true, historical event".

And all of those are a heck of alot more reasonable than anything you've ever presented.

Don't get mad at me because you've lost the ability to reason. It may be that you never really had that ability. You can't miss what you never had.

Actually, it's not any more more "far out" than believing "man walked with dinosaurs" and "Noah's Ark" was a "true, historical event".

And all of those are a heck of alot more reasonable than anything you've ever presented.

Don't get mad at me because you've lost the ability to reason. It may be that you never really had that ability. You can't miss what you never had.
now THAT is IRONY^^^^^^^

Relax. It's a well know inside joke on USMB about another poster. Most who would read it would immediately catch the sarcasm.

I understood the joke and that's why I gave you a positive rep.

But you have to remember;

Ropey is on a single minded hate mission to belittle Muslims and destroy Islam.

And doesn't have time for such humor. :doubt:

How is he doing ?
I mean compared too me?:lol:

:lol:

"you must spread reputation around blah blah blah"

He has it backwards. It's the men who don't remember what a woman says when she's talking. :doubt:

That's only because we know from the onset that it is going to be garbled and meaningless so we reserve that memory space for something more meaningful... like the score of the last Seahawks game or the process for constructing some random item so we won't need the instructions :eusa_whistle:

Sorry bout that,

1. I know we got some really smart people in here, right?
2. But who in thier right minds just starts rambling along in a conversation while the other person does the same, and both are supposed to remember what the other said?
3. Are Muslim women and men freaking so rude that they can't take turns talking, and listen while the others talking?
4. Its so that they got to get everything out, that they have to hire a friend to come along and remember whats being said by the other person?
5. And why do men not allow the other to talk before they just charge ahead, while the others talking they gotta talk, is'nt that kinda like what two crazy bastards would do?
6. I don't know why you smart people haven't noticed this???
7. Anyway, carry one genious.
8. And remember to not allow the other person to finish speaking before you start your big mouth, just plow ahead, if its a man, he can remember what you said, but if its women, they are lost, *GOT IT*!!!!!:eek:
9. Damn Muslims are some crazy people, if you asked me.
10. Oh and *Checkmate*!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is funny to hear. I understand that Jeremy.

It's so stupid as to be funny Jeremy but this kind of funny has men killing women because they are not as worthwhile as a man.

And this stems from where?

So, yes, funny, but so funny that many women die not laughing. And to have their numbers discounted is not funny.

At least you could have added an emoticon to show that it was meant to be funny, because you mimimised it.

Is it that guy who keeps claiming that only 6% of scientists are Republican?

Sorry bout that,

1. I dare anyone who can listen to two people talking at the same time, and be able to remember what either one just said.:evil:
2. You could take two recordings and play them at the same time, and still you couldn't remember what either one of them said.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I dare anyone who can listen to two people talking at the same time, and be able to remember what either one just said.:evil:
2. You could take two recordings and play them at the same time, and still you couldn't remember what either one of them said.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Apparently only if you are a woman. If you are a man then you must have a photographic memory, the Koran says so... ;)

According to this nut job, or did you not read the thread?
Well, everyone here seems to agree that what he said was pretty ridiculous so I'm left to wonder why we care about him or his opinions in the first place.

Just in case you are being particularly thick today, the last statement was done in extreme parody. Should have been obvious...

And here I was just damn certain that you were serious.

According to this nut job, or did you not read the thread?
Well, everyone here seems to agree that what he said was pretty ridiculous so I'm left to wonder why we care about him or his opinions in the first place.

Just in case you are being particularly thick today, the last statement was done in extreme parody. Should have been obvious...

And here I was just damn certain that you were serious.

Now, now. I don't think I have shown myself to be one of the resident morons here yet :)

Why does anyone care? I don't think anyone does, it was more of an OMG, this guy is actually getting air time.

Forum List

Back