Muslim Brotherhood inherits U.S. war gear

Republicans picked them to overthrow Hosni Mubarak. This plan was made over 7 years ago. They know they must do as we say. Morsi stopped the war between Gaza & Israel which went against the wishes of of the majority of the Muslim Brotherhood, yet they defend him. Morsi is just playing politics with his people as all leaders must do. Egypt's Military leaders are also our allies. They won't do anything unless we tell them to. I hate discussing this at length on-line because the wrong people may see it.

Republicans picked them to overthrow Hosni Mubarak. This plan was made over 7 years ago. They know they must do as we say. Morsi stopped the war between Gaza & Israel which went against the wishes of of the majority of the Muslim Brotherhood, yet they defend him. Morsi is just playing politics with his people as all leaders must do. Egypt's Military leaders are also our allies. They won't do anything unless we tell them to. I hate discussing this at length on-line because the wrong people may see it.

Pretty rosie thinking to me, you play with fire when you play with the brotherhood.

Pretty rosie thinking to me, you play with fire when you play with the brotherhood.

Here are some clues for you in my thread.

Forum List

Back