*Muslem Rapist Gets Owned Then Stupid System Attacks Victim*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. She should of cut his fucking throat.
2. Really justice is hard to find in Europe.
3. Dumb as a stump legal system.
4. I would form a revolt.
5. READ:Woman in Vienna Charged With ‘Bodily Harm’ After Fighting Off Migrant Rapist

From LINK: "As we highlighted last month, an Afghan migrant who drugged, raped and strangled a 13-year-old girl to death in Austria found his way onto a boat before arriving in England and being housed at taxpayer expense."

Sorry bout that,

5. READ:Woman in Vienna Charged With ‘Bodily Harm’ After Fighting Off Migrant Rapist

From LINK: "As we highlighted last month, an Afghan migrant who drugged, raped and strangled a 13-year-old girl to death in Austria found his way onto a boat before arriving in England and being housed at taxpayer expense."
If attacked now---even in america, self defense laws have been voided by the fascists. Fight back and then hide the body.

One world without borders does not seem to be working out to well. The legal/court systems globally are proving out to be not so immune to biased insanity as was hoped. Nations are like neighborhoods as each one has their own value/moral system. One thing is for sure & that is there are two classes of people: those that learn the hard way, & those that never learn @ all.

If attacked now---even in america, self defense laws have been voided by the fascists. Fight back and then hide the body.
Self-defense not against the law here. If you kill them during their attack, they cannot tell a different story than you. Don't hide the body. If it is found, you will go down for murder, even if it was self-defense, nobody will buy it if you hide the corpse.

Sorry bout that,

1. Kill then go on about your life.
2. If you get run down and caught say: "I feared that his friends would get me."
3. Call from a pay phone make an anonymous report.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Kill then go on about your life.
2. If you get run down and caught say: "I feared that his friends would get me."
3. Call from a pay phone make an anonymous report.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Isn't the attorney general of Wyoming or Montana still in trouble after an anonymous phone call report thing the day after he ran somebody down while drunk?

Your #2 probably won't fly either.

Don't kill anybody unless you have to. If you have to, do it complete. Report immediately. Not leaving the scene if at all possible. When the cops come, do not have your weapon on you, but point them to it. Until they get there, you might want to keep it handy to protect the scene and maybe yourself, but don't have it in your hand or in your reach when the cop arrive if you favor not being shot, yourself. Short answers as possible without being an asshole, even before your rights are read. After that keep your mouth shut until you talk to your lawyer and have him present. I would not expect them to set you up, but they sure as heck ain't your friend. If thinking of a public defender after shooting somebody, even in self-defense, eat the last bullet and do it right. If actual self-defense and you have a competent lawyer, you will probably walk, probably after your statement. Then try to go about your life.

Sorry bout that,

This is the problem with allowing a significant number of fundamentalist Muslims into any western nation. They influence and frighten the politicians into placing the blame of their knuckle-dragging sexual mentality onto the woman. Their idea of any woman alone is that they are fair targets that want to get raped.

Forum List

Back