musings on bumperstickers....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
a co worker has a "nobama" sticker on her car...since the election she has been confronted more and more over it...the other day she came in upset that someone has tryed to peel the sticker from her bumper...she could tell by the corner being raised and picked up....she has come gotten out of her car to people yelling...."bitch what is the matter with you"...i am simply amazed....

of course at this point we are all tempted to take the sticker off while she is at work and watch her go nutzo ....but we wont...

do you confront people over their bumperstickers?

Nah, why bother? I dont' put bumper stickers on my car cause I think it junks them up. I do have a clingy-type (9/11 Never Forget) one in the rear window. Good thing, as I've tried to unlock cars that weren't mine several times. Red is a popular color. Now I take a quick look at the back window to make sure the car is mine.

do you confront people over their bumperstickers?

NO. But, I am tempted to have a bunch of stickers printed up that say, "because I have a very tiny penis" and stick them on the pro-Amendment 2 stickers in my area:

"Pro on 2"..."because I have a very tiny penis."

They would also come in handy for Hummers.

HUMMER..."because I have a very tiny penis."

I haven't yet, though, because something tells me that vandalism wouldn't be setting a good example for my kids. Instead, I have an internal bumper sticker that I just add inside my heads when I see shit like this.

Why does anyone care what someone else expresses on their own personal property?

I used to put rainbow stickers on cars with pro-Democrat bumper stickers, but it made the car owners so happy that I decided to stop.

I wouldn't put any stickers on my car. Partly because I think they look tacky and partly because of the car vandals that think it's ok to deface someone else's property because they disagree with their ideas.

Forum List

Back