Museum defends man dressed in women’s lingerie playing lego with kids

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

All I can say is , you parents better pay attention they are coming for your children.
The Gov. Is helping them to seek out your kids man u are pathetic to make up any excuses for these
mentally gone pigs.

This queer in a dress hangs with kids also...

2a97ea2035a673135768a98ffc473248.jpg

• Banned
This queer in a dress hangs with kids also...

2a97ea2035a673135768a98ffc473248.jpg

Well im sure when it’s time he will be able to fk your world up and anybody else who thinks they are above him, once it’s too late and you realize there just might be a hell , and ooooopsie too late to turn back now.

He’s got a power that will make most eat those words they just don’t know it yet.

Well im sure when it’s time he will be able to fk your world up and anybody else who thinks they are above him, once it’s too late and you realize there just might be a hell , and ooooopsie too late to turn back now.

He’s got a power that will make most eat those words they just don’t know it yet.
I don't believe in fairy tales now go back to your Christian-inspired hate of God's children and tell Jesus to stop touching the kids like a pedo in the White House does.

This reply from a godless lib who does not believe in Jesus

But lib do believe in turning children into perverts
I never advocate for the abuse of children nor do I attack people because of their beliefs, I posted the same sort of trash your people subscribe to and if you don't like it, well I am surprised..All life is precious to yous guys as long as you approve of it, if not they can rot for all you care.

Moon is a bot, stop wasting your time

I never advocate for the abuse of children nor do I attack people because of their beliefs, I posted the same sort of trash your people subscribe to and if you don't like it, well I am surprised..All life is precious to yous guys as long as you approve of it, if not they can rot for all you care.
If the queers wearing women’s undergarments have children, or if the libs managing the museum have children, let the homosexuals groom them

But they obviously have an agenda to turn every parent‘s child into a pervert if possible

All I can say is , you parents better pay attention they are coming for your children.
The Gov. Is helping them to seek out your kids man u are pathetic to make up any excuses for these
mentally gone pigs.
How does something that happened in Australia relate to what goes on here?
Have you seen any US museum allow this?....Yeah, me neither.
But..don't let that fact get in the way of your faux outrage.

I don't believe in fairy tales now go back to your Christian-inspired hate of God's children and tell Jesus to stop touching the kids like a pedo in the White House does.

If you don't believe in fairy tales why would you use it to defend a real image of a pervert?

mentally gone pigs.
Sounds like a Russian general.

Forum List

Back