Murdoch predicts Israel will face NIGHTMARE if Hussein Obama wins!

Murdoch?

You mean the Rupert Murdoch who should be in jail for multiple counts of illegally hacking into victim's phones for information that they can twist and put on faux news?

That guy is a hack, and is NOT legitimate.

He's absolutely right on Benghazi also.. This Administration has lied to cover up their incompetence which makes Watergate look like childs play!

If OBAMA wins we are ALL GOING TO LOSE OUR JOBS!
(and we'll see to it by firing you ourselves! and then blame it on Obama!)

If OBAMA wins America will be a COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP

If OBAMA wins CHRISTIANS WILL BE ARRESTED!

If OBAMA wins liberals will MARRY THEIR CATS and DOGS!

If OBAMA wins we will all be FORCED to BECOME GAY PERVERTS!

If OBAMA wins the SKY WILL FALL!

and don't forget; Obama and liberals are trying to SCARE us into voting for THEM by making OUTRAGEOUS LIES about what will happen if we do NOT vote for them!

and dont forget; if you vote for Obama....we conservatives have GUNS and we are NOT AFRIAD to use them!

DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED by OBAMAS LIES!

but you SHOULD be frightened by OUR lies!

Notice how liberal losers copy what others say? I've been using the phrase, "Liberal Zombie Herd," for well over a year now and here come two posers with no original thoughts of their own using it.. Pathetic.

Notice how liberal losers copy what others say? I've been using the phrase, "Liberal Zombie Herd," for well over a year now and here come two posers with no original thoughts of their own using it.. Pathetic.

This from the old bag who's so afraid to debate me she had to put me on ignore, and then snipes when she reads my quoted posts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
And I'm supposed to care... because...?

Because the Israel lobby says so. And they have lots of money to buy votes with.

I'm all for Israel's right to exist and a peaceful co-existence in the Middle East. I also appreciate their support and their being a strong ally. But why does this country matter anymore than Turkey or Japan or Mexico to me as an American?

Check out.. An excerpt from the above link:

45.7% of those polled said that they would vote for President Obama, while 46.9% said that they would vote for former Governor Romney. Romney’s lead is hardly shocking after his post-debate surge, but his popularity among Jewish voters is more surprising, as Jewish voters have generally favored Democrats in past presidential elections. In the last election, for instance, President Obama won support from around 78% of Jewish voters. It is worth noting that 16% of those surveyed were undecided. Should the majority of these voters choose Obama, Romney’s lead over the president could disappear.
Poll Suggests Obama May Be Losing Jewish Support | Jewocity Blog

It's morning in America again.. A little over 3 weeks.. Obama and his crony cohorts.. GONE-- Far left KOOKS- shown the door.

Forum List

Back