Multiple people shot N.O. High school graduation ceremony

FAR, FAR more deaths occur in this nation from semi-auto handguns than by long guns of any style or capacity. IF it were possible to remove all the AR-style weapons, you folks would be back in a couple of years demanding semi-auto pistols be removed so as to stop the slaughter. NO. THIS FAR, NO FARTHER. If you want THIS right, you'll have to do more than spin propaganda and vote.

So very sad, but yet so very true. Death by gun violence has surpassed death by car accident for our children in this country.

As of now, they're only reporting that several weapons were recovered.

But I'm gonna go out on a wild limb and say that the weapons recovered were handguns firing 9mm rounds.

Not surprising this went down in southern LA, though.

Relevant reading...

Last edited:
I'm a Canadian and so I don't have a dog in your domestic political fight.

I was reading the other day some place that the little girly worm running Canada is trying to freeze handgun sales up there.

Zey is apparently doing a gewd jowb of eenfeeltrating zee cabeenets in zee North America.

interesting that shootings are happening in red states... I wonder just how much the crazy wokesters might be behind them... to discredit conservatives in general.

As we know, Louisiana is leading the nation in calling abortion what it is: murder.

I wouldn't put much past the crazy libs
You're sick. Seek help.

interesting that shootings are happening in red states... I wonder just how much the crazy wokesters might be behind them... to discredit conservatives in general.

As we know, Louisiana is leading the nation in calling abortion what it is: murder.

There is no such thing as red states and blue states. that was term made up by USA Today.

It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

New Orleans is the Democrat controlled big city shithole of Louisiana.

I was reading the other day some place that the little girly worm running Canada is trying to freeze handgun sales up there.

Zey is apparently doing a gewd jowb of eenfeeltrating zee cabeenets in zee North America.
Disgusting comment

Our governor is a democrat.

I agree.... they will do anything to get the guns...

I guess we should just ignore 19 kids being shot. Not really a big deal any how
It is "big deal" and it is a crushing tragedy to the loved ones of those killed.

But we still shouldn't blow it up into something it isn't.

Forum List

Back