Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

"Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House, State police are protecting"

Let me assure you, a photograph and later a bio will be drawn up on everyone there.
We Now See You Too
Be proud
your in the history books
we see you
:)-

Last edited:
Reading this thread reveals just how this generation have failed America.

Failing wars, declining living standards in real terms even before the virus, a dysfunctional political system. A sociopath President and rather incompetent too. An Democratic opposition party running a man clearly in cognitive decline.

A social welfare and health system that is a disaster, one the rest of the developed world sees as a warning not an example.

A disastrous response to a global pandemic and ranting fools demanding they do what ever they want, not thinking of their fellow citizens health.

Anger, always anger, no solutions, simply ranting anger.

As seen on this very thread.

You are the United States of Anger.

Yet, all you have is anger and no solutions. Thanks for the rant.

I have solutions, do what Australia and New Zealand are doing.

But America cannot, because it has a dysfunctional political class, an ever angry social fabric, a failed stimulus answer and asocial welfare system and a generation who demand their "rights" without any concept of common or social responsibility.

The solution is there, but naval gazing America never looks to the rest of the world for them.

You are lost in your very own national Jerry Springer show.

So you have insults and that is it. Come on, be specific, if you can’t communicate beyond insults, l really have no use for discussing anything with you.

"Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House, State police are protecting"

Let me assure you, a photograph and later a bio will be drawn up on everyone there.
We Now See You Too
Be proud
your in the history books
we see you
:)-
Are you saying they are going to be stalked?
Perhaps doxxed by leftists?
The days of that being gotten away with are over, FYI.

Failing wars, declining living standards in real terms even before the virus, a dysfunctional political system. A sociopath President and rather incompetent too. An Democratic opposition party running a man clearly in cognitive decline.

A social welfare and health system that is a disaster, one the rest of the developed world sees as a warning not an example.

A disastrous response to a global pandemic and ranting fools demanding they do what ever they want, not thinking of their fellow citizens health.

But America cannot, because it has a dysfunctional political class, an ever angry social fabric, a failed stimulus answer and asocial welfare system and a generation who demand their "rights" without any concept of common or social responsibility.

The solution is there, but naval gazing America never looks to the rest of the world for them.

So you have insults and that is it. Come on, be specific, if you can’t communicate beyond insults, l really have no use for discussing anything with you.

Yes I have a solution, do not be a self centred half wit, slack jawed moron and storm state capitols in moronic mobs spreading the virus.

Yes I have a solution, do not be a self centred half wit, slack jawed moron and storm state capitols in moronic mobs spreading the virus.
You just go 'head and be a good sheeple, then. Cupcake. :2up:
Are you Canadian?

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

No, lunatic gun nuts are responsible for this reaction. And them alone.

Are you Canadian?
Fuck you. Unsolicited.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

How so? Do elucidate. Oh nm.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus, bitchboy!
You ain't good for a fucking thing!

Are you Canadian?
Fuck you. Unsolicited.

You should write bumper stickers in Arkansas.

Are you Canadian?

It is better than being a fat cow ready for the virus slaughter.

Well, that's an incisive argument! Maybe next time you could actually make an intelligent argument? Oh, wait, probably not...

Well, that's an incisive argument! Maybe next time you could actually make an intelligent argument? Oh, wait, probably not...

Intelligent arguments are like tennis, you have to have some one who knows how to play to serve.

Intelligent arguments are like tennis, you have to have some one who knows how to play to serve.

Damn, it's a skunk! How does that make you feel with your newb shill ass?

Are you Canadian?
Fuck you. Unsolicited.

You know, the original purpose of this post was about guns and gun control. I think that we need a lot more gun control in this country. What do you think?

Well, at least I know that someone is one word, not two.

Are you Canadian?
Fuck you. Unsolicited.

You know, the original purpose of this post was about guns and gun control. I think that we need a lot more gun control in this country. What do you think?
That you are a commie faggot. Any other questions you want the answers to?

Well, at least I know that someone is one word, not two.

I stutter.

America cannot have the sane kind of gun control that much of the civilised world has because of the Second Amendment.

It is a no go.

So use the right responsibly and stop being such crazy, self indulgent clowns storming state capitols during a pandemic, think of your fellow American, do your part for the country.

Forum List

Back