Mueller needs to fake more evidence

After fabricating an email from Roger Stone about meeting with Julian Assange, it turns out Stone was no where near Assange.

Now Mueller is going to have to print up a whole bunch of evidence and fake Stone's passport.

EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone Releases Credit Card, Flight And Hotel Records – Nowhere Near London

no one has faked evidence you disgusting sociopath.
He needs to talk more about MLK Jr. today.

it's amazing how whatever stance is ignorant, uninformed, immoral and lying is the side trumpscum are on.

but then again, when people are immoral like that, it's to be expected.

After fabricating an email from Roger Stone about meeting with Julian Assange, it turns out Stone was no where near Assange.

Now Mueller is going to have to print up a whole bunch of evidence and fake Stone's passport.

EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone Releases Credit Card, Flight And Hotel Records – Nowhere Near London

From the link:

*** Editor’s note: Stone’s records supplied to The Daily Caller allegedly account for his general location from August 1-4, 2016. They do not prove his whereabouts for any other period of time, nor do they prove he did not visit London prior to or after the aforementioned dates.

If I was Trump I would get all the info on the Whitey Bulger case, and just hammer Mueller with it everyday.

And that would add one more effort by trump to obstruct justice.

no one has faked evidence you disgusting sociopath.
He needs to talk more about MLK Jr. today.

it's amazing how whatever stance is ignorant, uninformed, immoral and lying is the side trumpscum are on.

but then again, when people are immoral like that, it's to be expected.

Preach me a Sermon Pablo.

If I was Trump I would get all the info on the Whitey Bulger case, and just hammer Mueller with it everyday.
So you agree that mueller is an idiot.

So you agree Mueller was an idiot

Mueller fishing.jpg

From the link:

*** Editor’s note: Stone’s records supplied to The Daily Caller allegedly account for his general location from August 1-4, 2016. They do not prove his whereabouts for any other period of time, nor do they prove he did not visit London prior to or after the aforementioned dates.
Too bad those were the dates Mueller chose as his London Visit dates. Why? Because those are the dates in the faked email.

no one thinks Mueller is an idiot..... except for lowlife uninformed trrumpscum. white trash woodchippers for repuations.

no one thinks Mueller is an idiot..... except for lowlife uninformed trrumpscum. white trash woodchippers for repuations.

Plenty think Mewler is an idiot....they think you are also

is there anything else you would like to say to me?

Forum List

Back