Mueller invest'g "suitcases & duffels" of CASH from Russia to TRUMP CAMPAIGN

This is from the same FBI that said the Tsaranev Brothers were harmless refugees after being told by the RUSSIANS they were terrorists.

The same FBI that had he country running around looking for a white Beltway Sniper.

The same FBI that said the Aurora shooter, James Holmes was a member of the tea party.

and

The same FBI that says if you are carrying cash you are a drug dealer so turn over that money.

The FBI has been infiltrated and destroyed by democrats. It needs to be dissolved, the bones covered with lye and something else to take its place.

This is from the same FBI that said the Tsaranev Brothers were harmless refugees after being told by the RUSSIANS they were terrorists.

The same FBI that had he country running around looking for a white Beltway Sniper.

The same FBI that said the Aurora shooter, James Holmes was a member of the tea party.

and

The same FBI that says if you are carrying cash you are a drug dealer so turn over that money.

The FBI has been infiltrated and destroyed by democrats. It needs to be dissolved, the bones covered with lye and something else to take its place.

And GOT THEM ALL. You really need to pick different analogies to make THAT point.

and

And GOT THEM ALL. You really need to pick different analogies to make THAT point.

And got NONE. Except for a few guys carrying some money. Random people whose only crime was carrying a little bit of cash.

Boston: Local cops aided by citizen.
Beltway Snipers: Random truck driver and local cops.
James Holmes: Local cops.

The FBI would have guided the investigation away from the perpetrator. In Boston, the FBI certainly tried. They were looking for a white supremacist bombing the run on "Patriot's Day." The FBI did everything it could to shift the investigation to a white guy in a white truck. It's useless. Fire them all and make sure not a single one ever works in law enforcement again.

mueller reports to the deputy attorney general, Fart Fuck Face
Which has nothing whatsoever to do with your embarrassing little fantasies. Yes freak, all the FBI officials are lying..because you ytold yourself this while touching yourself at night.

Okay dummy.
Hello again douchebag, McCabe was fired by an FBI internal investigative committee for lying, his indictment is coming soon. And that's the tip of the iceberg.

You're dismmed.

the person Mueller reports to said the day the Russians were indicted, "no allegation that any American willingly participated, no allegation that it changed the outcome of the election" at 5:35.

The "report" has not been submitted yet. But if you want to make trump feel safe, you are welcome to twist the truth. Maybe he will appoint you as head of the dog catcher department for doing so.

lol
Which part of what Rosenstein, the person that Mueller reports to, did you not get when he said: "no allegation that any American willingly participated, no allegation that it changed the outcome of the election"

In other words, so far, NOTHING, NADA, KAPUT that would lead to a collusion indictment.

Go to minute 5:35.

McCabe was fired by an FBI internal investigative committee for lying
That is completely inaccurate. Damn man, you are a freak. It amazes me that idiots like you can know less than nothing about topics you blubber on about endlessly.

Yes, hold your breath, hillbilly... I'm sure all of your legal fantasies will all come true, someday.... someday...

That is completely inaccurate. Damn man, you are a freak. It amazes me that idiots like you can know less than nothing about topics you blubber on about endlessly.

Yes, hold your breath, hillbilly... I'm sure all of your legal fantasies will all come true, someday.... someday...

Laugh out loud..... who can't love the pronounced levels of anger and misery coming from progressives these days. Time After Time After Time over the last year we saw them get giddy..... over Yates over Flynn over Clapper over Manafort over Papadopoulos over Comey over Kushner..... and 10 others I can't think of.

:oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:

..... on and on and on and on and on.....

I don't know though......:dunno:... sure am seeing prolific levels of anger and misery in post after post.:popcorn:

Laugh out loud..... who can't love the pronounced levels of anger and misery coming from progressives these days. Time After Time After Time over the last year we saw them get giddy..... over Yates over Flynn over Clapper over Manafort over Papadopoulos over Comey over Kushner..... and 10 others I can't think of.

:oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:

..... on and on and on and on and on.....

I don't know though......:dunno:... sure am seeing prolific levels of anger and misery in post after post.:popcorn:
Uh... hey dumbass... you just listed people convicted of crimes due to the ongoing Mueller investigation..

Do you NOT realize how incredibly fucking stupid you sound?

Well no actually you are an ignorant retard. McCabe was fired because he lied, and the coming report by Horowitz will be recommending criminal indictment.

Andrew McCabe fired for violating FBI ethics code three times: Report

Andrew McCabe fired for violating FBI ethics code three times: Report
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was fired last month for violating the agency’s ethics code by exhibiting a lack of candor under oath, a lack of candor when not under oath, and incorrectly providing sensitive information to the media about the agency’s Clinton Foundation probe, according to a new report.

McCabe’s action’s were first discovered by the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General, and were then corroborated by the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility.

According to the investigation, McCabe told FBI lawyer Lisa Page and FBI public affairs chief Michael Kortan to contact a Wall Street Journal reporter to correct a report published in October 2016 about large donations McCabe’s wife received from Democrats during her bid for Virginia State Senate, Fox News reports.

Page’s account to investigators was “critical” because it countered the statements made by McCabe.

Additionally, the source shared that McCabe’s firing was a result of his lack of candor concerning the Wall Street Journal reporter.

McCabe's attorney, Michael Bromwich, pushed back on what he described as a "false narrative."

"Mr. McCabe's interaction with the Wall Street Journal — which by FBI rule and practice he was fully authorized to do — was not done in secret: it took place over the course of several days and others knew of it, including Director Comey. Now, after a failure to justify the process by which Mr. McCabe was terminated with 26 hours to his retirement after more than 21 years of service, it appears that members of the House of Representatives are attempting to selectively and unfairly leak pieces of information from a report that is not public," Bromwich told Fox News. "We understand that these members are attempting to create a false narrative that pits former Director Comey against Mr. McCabe. We deeply regret being compelled to respond to this selective leaking with any comment at all. Nevertheless, one thing is clear: Mr. McCabe never misled Director Comey."

Last week, it was reported that McCabe’s public statements were at odds with former FBI Director James Comey’s statements to investigators.

McCabe has publicly stated he was permitted to allow FBI officials to speak to the media and that Comey had been informed of his behavior. But Comey told internal investigators at the DOJ that he did not recall McCabe notifying about authorizing FBI officials to speak with the reporter about an ongoing investigation.

McCabe wrote an op-ed published by the Washington Post last month in which he claimed he did not “knowingly” mislead investigators, despite being accused of a “lack of candor."

“At worst, I was not clear in my responses, and because of what was going on around me may well have been confused and distracted — and for that I take full responsibility,” McCabe wrote. “But that is not a lack of candor. And under no circumstances could it ever serve as the basis for the very public and extended humiliation of my family and me that the administration, and the president personally, have engaged in over the past year.”

McCabe was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions last month, less than 48 hours before he was going to retire with a full pension.

I think it is safe to say that PUTIN WANTED TRUMP TO WIN!! Follow the money? Note the very last sentence. There has never been an accounting of TRUMP'S MASSIVE inauguration fund. They've refused. Hey, RACHEL (Maddow), WHERE ARE YOU?? She's been mentioning this for months.

Either way, their story suggests that one way Russia might have injected
money into the American political system for the 2016 election and beyond
was not via traceable and accountable electronic transfers, but the
old-fashioned delivery of cold, hard cash.

Flying around stacks of cash is a time-honored way to get money into
circulation in a distant place with no one in between learning
about it —
most of the time.

If Russian officials were shipping cash to the United States in 2016 for

deposit in American bank accounts, which were then the apparently legitimate
points of origination for payments to political campaigns or political action
committees, it could have been a powerful and deniable source of influence.

The Russia Investigations: On The Hunt For Duffel Bags Full Of Cash
April 7, 20187:00 AM ET
PHILIP EWING

Investigations: Mueller sends the feds to meet some international arrivees; new sanctions on some powerful, wealthy Russians

A gleaming new Gulfstream 650 — or maybe it's a Sukhoi business jet — sweeps in for a landing at Teterboro Airport, the suburban New Jersey entrepôt for elite fliers on their way to nearby Manhattan. The sleek aircraft turns smartly off the runway and heads for the "executive passenger terminal," where a row of black vehicles is parked and waiting as usual. But when the hatch folds down to permit passengers to deplane and make their short drive into New York, someone is standing in the way:

That, at least, was the scene painted in an exclusive report by CNN's Kara Scannell and Shimon Prokupecz. Mueller himself might not be standing on the tarmac, but FBI investigators from his office have interdicted at least two wealthy Russians recently on their way into the United States, they report.

The special counsel's office is apparently trying to establish whether powerful Russians who owe fealty to President Vladimir Putin — the oft-referenced "oligarchs" —may have funneled cash donations to President Trump's campaign or his inauguration fund.

The Russia Sanctions Saga: Weapons Dealers, Mobsters And Suitcases Full Of Cash

On Friday, the Treasury Department targeted some of those same oligarchs for a new round of sanctions, along with a number of other Russian government officials and entities — including the state weapons exporter. And here was the description Treasury gave of the conduct of one targeted Russian, gold baron Suleiman Kerimov:

"He is alleged to have brought hundreds of millions of euros into France – transporting as much as 20 million euros at a time in suitcases, in addition to conducting more conventional funds transfers – without reporting the money to French tax authorities.

More money, more problems

That pattern of conduct, and the nature of the interdictions described by Scannell and Prokupecz, raise questions about how long this smuggling of cash might have gone on. The CNN story suggests investigators want to know whether it might have gone into Trump's inauguration accounts — or whether it continues to this day....

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/07/60023...s-full-of-cash

“CNN suggests investigators want to know....”

In other words the OP is full of shit and there is zero evidence of any “duffel bags full of money” going to President Trump.

Forum List

Back