Mueller in Retreat Edition 23: Facing Humiliation He Drops Russian Indictments

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who woulda thunk?

The Mueller special counsel investigation purportedly was instigated to discover possible illicit Russian influence on the 2016 presidential election but now is backing away from the only indictments aimed at Russian entities, leaving only alleged process crimes (such as General Flynn's alleged false statement to the FBI) and alleged crimes that occurred long before the Trump candidacy (such as Paul Manafort's Ukrainian connection).

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...cution_of_russian_entities.html#ixzz5JMsKcwuz

Who woulda thunk?

The Mueller special counsel investigation purportedly was instigated to discover possible illicit Russian influence on the 2016 presidential election but now is backing away from the only indictments aimed at Russian entities, leaving only alleged process crimes (such as General Flynn's alleged false statement to the FBI) and alleged crimes that occurred long before the Trump candidacy (such as Paul Manafort's Ukrainian connection).

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...cution_of_russian_entities.html#ixzz5JMsKcwuz

There is more reality in the Chronicles of Narnia than in your post.

Yes, Mueller is running from the only part of his Russia Investigation which has anything at all to do with Russians.

If he wasn't propped up by the New York Media, this Sham Investigation would have been shut down months ago...and all involved with it FIRED.

Who woulda thunk?

American think is so ad ridden I couldn't read my way though the whole thing because of redirects but I gather he added for new lawyers to the case and this wingnut thinks it's so he has someone to blame when it fails. There is no mention of dropping any charges are backing away from anything. It's all in the author of this opinion pieces alleged mind.

funny how i find nothing in regards to this at all from any legit non biased news source; in fact i can't find anything at all thru google, bing or yahoo.

huh, imagine that.

funny how i find nothing in regards to this at all from any legit non biased news source; in fact i can't find anything at all thru google, bing or yahoo.

huh, imagine that.

Liberal Dictionary:
==============================================
legit non biased news source - leftwing propaganda outlet.

Who woulda thunk?

/——-/ But libtards said Drip Drip Drip, let him finish, tons of evidenced produced blah blah blah.

It’s amazing how hard republicans are rooting for Russians that assaulted our country
it's amazing how eager you deepstate snowflakes are to overthrow a lawfully elected President.
Overthrowing him is secondary. Making sure that this never happens again is the important thing. If the Russians get a Democrat elected one day because Mueller fails, you better not complain.

Who woulda thunk?

American think is so ad ridden I couldn't read my way though the whole thing because of redirects but I gather he added for new lawyers to the case and this wingnut thinks it's so he has someone to blame when it fails. There is no mention of dropping any charges are backing away from anything. It's all in the author of this opinion pieces alleged mind.

Actually, the thinking seems to go more like this:

1 - Mueller is adding lawyers to the case so that they can continue prosecuting the case after Special Counsel's team is disbanded when the investigation is concluded.

2 - The case may drag on for years, because some defendants are Russian persons who may not be able to be brought to trial due to being beyond US jurisdiction.

3 - By the powers of slut magic and decoder rings, the blogger has decrypted Mueller's allegedly real reason for adding other prosecutors to the case is because he doesn't believe the charges are valid.

4 - The proof is that a Russian corporation that is a defendant in a separate indictment has entered their appearance in federal court and has filed a motion.

5 - Finally, just in case you still aren't convinced: Aliens.

huh, imagine that.

Liberal Dictionary:

wtf are you babbling about, child?

Who woulda thunk?

Actually, the thinking seems to go more like this:

1 - Mueller is adding lawyers to the case so that they can continue prosecuting the case after Special Counsel's team is disbanded when the investigation is concluded.

2 - The case may drag on for years, because some defendants are Russian persons who may not be able to be brought to trial due to being beyond US jurisdiction.

3 - By the powers of slut magic and decoder rings, the blogger has decrypted Mueller's allegedly real reason for adding other prosecutors to the case is because he doesn't believe the charges are valid.

4 - The proof is that a Russian corporation that is a defendant in a separate indictment has entered their appearance in federal court and has filed a motion.

5 - Finally, just in case you still aren't convinced: Aliens.
Thank you, I kept getting redirected to some lottery site and couldn't read the whole thing.

It’s amazing how hard republicans are rooting for Russians that assaulted our country
it's amazing how eager you deepstate snowflakes are to overthrow a lawfully elected President.
Overthrowing him is secondary. Making sure that this never happens again is the important thing. If the Russians get a Democrat elected one day because Mueller fails, you better not complain.

Obama and Hillary giving Russia a reset button ring a bell? We have to constantly remind the left they failed to be outraged when their people were in office.

/——/ Obozo said it was impossible for Russia to hack the elections. Why do you racist Dems hate Black presidents and call them liars?

huh, imagine that.

Liberal Dictionary:

It's so cute the way you pretend not to understand that you're being called a lying douchebag.

huh, imagine that.

Liberal Dictionary:

It's so cute the way you pretend not to understand that you're being called a lying douchebag.

i know what you ATTEMPTED to do, yet haven't proven anything.

you fail, child. i never EVER cite a biased source. EVER. no MSNBC, no daily kos, no HUFFPO, mother jones, etc etc etc.

nice try... doesn't fly.

/——-/ so you never want another private citizen elected president, just corrupt career politicians who never keep their campaign promises. That sounds promising.

Forum List

Back