Mueller appears to be playing Trump and his lawyers like a fiddle

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
So I'm sitting here with the news on in the background. The topic being discussed is the questions Mueller's team indicated they'd ask Trump.

So, about what did the reporter state Mueller's team said they wanted to query Trump? It seems the specific questions are:
  1. What did Trump do/say?
  2. What was he thinking when he did/said it?

rotflmao.gif

I had to laugh out loud upon hearing that's what Mueller's team told Trump's lawyers they would ask!

Those are central questions in every criminal investigation for which mens rea is relevant! From one investigation to the the next, the only difference being that the investigators put someone's name there instead of Trump's.

I truly hope to learn whether the remarks are what Mueller's team actually (or effectively) said that is what they'd ask or whether it's a WH staffer's distillate of what Mueller's team said they'd ask. If it's the former -- and I really hope it is -- it's one of the best sardonic bitch-slaps I've seen in a long time; stuff that good doesn't generally make it into the public sphere. If it's the latter, well, it's less funny, but it's still emblematic of what's widely understood about the sapience of many Trump WH staffers.

So I'm sitting here with the news on in the background. The topic being discussed is the questions Mueller's team indicated they'd ask Trump.

So, about what did the reporter state Mueller's team said they wanted to query Trump? It seems the specific questions are:

rotflmao.gif

I had to laugh out loud upon hearing that's what Mueller's team told Trump's lawyers they would ask!

Those are central questions in every criminal investigation for which mens rea is relevant! From one investigation to the the next, the only difference being that the investigators put someone's name there instead of Trump's.

I truly hope to learn whether the remarks are what Mueller's team actually (or effectively) said that is what they'd ask or whether it's a WH staffer's distillate of what Mueller's team said they'd ask. If it's the former -- and I really hope it is -- it's one of the best sardonic bitch-slaps I've seen in a long time; stuff that good doesn't generally make it into the public sphere. If it's the latter, well, it's less funny, but it's still emblematic of what's widely understood about the sapience of many Trump WH staffers.
didn't he state he would uphold the constitution of the united states?

how he was going to kick the skanks out of Washington DC. Doing a great job of it as well.

Well, where I'm sitting...The Donald is still going strong as the POTUS.

Meanwhile, The Director of the FBI has been fired
His #2 man has been fired.
Two of their people have been reassigned duties
The DOJ has lost two backup deputy AG's
One DOJ lawyer is now in Human Resources.
Both the DOJ and FBI are trying to block a 2nd
Special Counsel for the FISA apps/Dossier.
Muellers witnesses will be discredited as bought and paid for.
Comey is no help in Court
McCabe will be like an anchor
Rosenstein wrote a memo telling Trump to fire Comey and got
a Special Counsel to look into it. (That will leave a jury's head
spinning.
Mueller has some charges on people from when they were in High School
but none when they were with Trump.

Bobby's got his work cut out for him.

Well, where I'm sitting...The Donald is still going strong as the POTUS.

Meanwhile, The Director of the FBI has been fired
His #2 man has been fired.
Two of their people have been reassigned duties
The DOJ has lost two backup deputy AG's
One DOJ lawyer is now in Human Resources.
Both the DOJ and FBI are trying to block a 2nd
Special Counsel for the FISA apps/Dossier.
Muellers witnesses will be discredited as bought and paid for.
Comey is no help in Court
McCabe will be like an anchor
Rosenstein wrote a memo telling Trump to fire Comey and got
a Special Counsel to look into it. (That will leave a jury's head
spinning.
Mueller has some charges on people from when they were in High School
but none when they were with Trump.

I think Mueller is doing and will do just fine in courts of law. Indeed, he's already doing quite fine in that respect, having obtained several guilty pleas. (People having the resources of the folks Mueller's charged don't plead guilty when they are not guilty of the charge.) And, frankly, as goes his work, a court of law is the only place that matters.

I thought Trump said he was looking forward to sitting down and answering Mueller's questions.
Why doesn't he do it?
He's way smarter than Mueller...he went Wharton you know...only smart people go to Wharton.

rotflmao.gif

No link? Figures.

Put down the MSLSD pipe.

"Rudy" and Struck and McCabe and Powers and Clapper etal have destroyed any chance of Mueller getting a charge heard by a fucking traffic court judge.
"So McCabe it says here your own own FBI/OPR recommended you be fired for lying "multiple times" to your own FBI. Wray the head of the FBI essentially told you to get the fuck out of the FBI building and never come back. You couldn't even collect your office desk photos. And now you are standing here expecting this court to believe a fucking word you say?????!!!!!!.
Case dismissed!"

Mueller has no evidence.
Mueller has presented no evidence.
Mueller refuses to comply with the House Intel Committee who has asked him to present evidence of wrongdoing.
Mueller is 'playing with himself'

I thought Trump said he was looking forward to sitting down and answering Mueller's questions.
Why doesn't he do it?
He's way smarter than Mueller...he went Wharton you know...only smart people go to Wharton.
FWIW, Mueller comes from a patrician background much as Trump does, but there are some key similarities and differences.
  • Both came from very wealthy families. Mueller's father was an exec at DuPont.
  • Trump went to what amounted to reform school for rich kids.
    Mueller is a "St. Grottlesexer," which is to say he went to one of the schools kids like him and Trump were supposed to go to, provided, of course, they weren't miscreants like Trump.
  • Trump was strong at athletics, in particular baseball.
    Mueller was captain of three athletic teams and graduated HS with a medal for being the school's top athlete.
  • Trump went to U. Penn and remarking on his performance there, one of his professors called him the "dumbest goddamned student he ever had." Trump pursued no further degrees.
    Mueller went to Princeton after which he matriculated NY for a master's degree and then to UVA Law where he served on the law review prior to completing his JD.
  • Trump never served in the military.
    Mueller served three years in the Marines, and at the end of his tour remarked, "I consider myself exceptionally lucky to have made it out of Vietnam. There were many—many—who did not. And perhaps because I did survive Vietnam, I have always felt compelled to contribute.” Over the course of his three years, Mueller:
    • Led a platoon
    • Earned a Bronze Star with Valor
    • Earned a Purple Heart -- After being shot by the enemy, he recovered and returned to service (Didn't Trump want a Purple Heart for some reason?)
    • Earned two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation medals with Valor
    • Earned a Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross
    • Earned parachutist badge
    • Served as aide-de-camp to 3rd Marine Division's commanding major-general
    • Also, in 2004, Mueller was inducted into the Ranger Hall of Fame.
  • Trump has been a private sector principal. His key success factors have been guile, schmoozing, libertinism, and bombast.
    Mueller has been a private sector and public sector principal. His key success factors have been perseverance, restraint, intellectual rigor, duty, honor and service. Mueller also was a professor and distinguished lecturer at Stanford University.
Mueller has left more smarts in the hairs fallen from his head than Trump has had over the course of his whole life. Trump's smarts are nothing more substantial than the feeling of salt rubbed on an open wound.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Forum List

Back