Mueller alrdy Blowing up

If true, then all DOJ has to do, is to grant a waiver.

Or, accord Mueller the ability to recuse himself from that small part of the overall investigation, and let someone else take that slice.

Easily accommodated, at-law.

Less of a barrier than your average speed-bump.
Or just denied......oooooops
DOJ will not deny the waiver.

The Deep State has been awakened from its slumber.
and then of course when the nothing is found libs can complain welll welll......Kushner firm.....no win situation.....guy needs to recuse himself

I wouldn't worry about that. All the Is will be dotted and all the Ts crossed. Something this big won't be done willey-nilley unless Trump gets control of it, and I don't think they will let that happen.

Or, accord Mueller the ability to recuse himself from that small part of the overall investigation, and let someone else take that slice.

and then of course when the nothing is found libs can complain welll welll......Kushner firm.....no win situation.....guy needs to recuse himself

I wouldn't worry about that. All the Is will be dotted and all the Ts crossed. Something this big won't be done willey-nilley unless Trump gets control of it, and I don't think they will let that happen.

You only like it because he is comeys butt-buddy. You think he won't stumble into Beast dirt making comey look worse than he does.

Nope. Let the chips fall where they may. If someone.......anyone is proven to deserve to go to jail, lock them up. No matter who they are.

You say that with such confidence while the pig in a pantsuit is still walking free.

And the orange pig is on his way to screw up diplomatic relations with the rest of the world.

Almost a year into comey investigating Trump Russia. The giant goof takes that long yet found nothing (on top of the Beast disaster). Collects checks, retirement........no one sees any issue? Huh? But this time his boyfriend will do it right, starting over of course. Estimate 12-18 mo longer? Try that on your boss.

Small govt is the answer. Strip jail and whip comey.

You say that with such confidence while the pig in a pantsuit is still walking free.

And the orange pig is on his way to screw up diplomatic relations with the rest of the world.
Meaning what? He may actually go there with our interests first? Holy shit, I like that. You would think every president would be that way but the last eight years taught us differently. You want a pussy for a president, I don't. diplomatic relations should never mean we have to put ourselves in second place.

Meaning what? He may actually go there with our interests first? Holy shit, I like that. You would think every president would be that way but the last eight years taught us differently. You want a pussy for a president, I don't. diplomatic relations should never mean we have to put ourselves in second place.

Telling Israel that the west wall isn't even in their territory, refusing to visit Masada, one of the most revered sites in Israel because he can't take his helicopter, and scheduling just 15 minutes for the Holocaust Museum has nothing to do with America First, and everything to do with a spoiled arrogant child insulting the country he is visiting.

Telling Israel that the west wall isn't even in their territory, refusing to visit Masada, one of the most revered sites in Israel because he can't take his helicopter, and scheduling just 15 minutes for the Holocaust Museum has nothing to do with America First, and everything to do with a spoiled arrogant child insulting the country he is visiting.
Yes of course, that's being not friendly. On the other hand friendly is telling them not to build any settlements, stop defending yourselves from the muslims, and by the way all of the russian interference in our elections we're so upset about we're going to send a few million bucks your way to kick Bebe out because obie doesn't like him. Then we will hold a UN vote just for a fuck you and send Iran the country saying they want to nuke your ass a few billion bucks and a deal where they can make some nukes to do that.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

There is no deep state. The fact is that Trump's biggest enemy is Donald Trump. It's almost as if he wants to be impeached.

No big deal.
The point of appointing a special prosecutor was to try to repair the damage Comey had done to the credibility of the FBI and DoJ, and quick fixes that leaves questions unanswered would defeat that purpose.

The reason for appointing a special prosecutor was to repair the damage Trump did to the FBI. He is trying to politicize it. We now know that he was trying to impede the investigation.

No big deal.
The point of appointing a special prosecutor was to try to repair the damage Comey had done to the credibility of the FBI and DoJ, and quick fixes that leaves questions unanswered would defeat that purpose.
A quick fix is better than no fix at all.

Which is what we now see unfolding.

The Perfect is the enemy of the Good.
Since the purpose of the special prosecutor is to repair the damage to the credibility of the FBI and DoJ, a quick fix that ignores possible conflicts of interest is no fix at all. The connection between Mueller's law firm and Kushner must be fully explored or a new special prosecutor must be found.

No big deal.

The reason for appointing a special prosecutor was to repair the damage Trump did to the FBI. He is trying to politicize it. We now know that he was trying to impede the investigation.
Of course that's nonsense. Rosenstein listed many reasons why Comey had to go and several of them suggested Comey was too deeply involved in the politics of the election.

No big deal.

Of course that's nonsense. Rosenstein listed many reasons why Comey had to go and several of them suggested Comey was too deeply involved in the politics of the election.

Rosenstein gave his opinion. Comey broke no rules of the FBI. The fact that you have both candidates under FBI investigation is unprecedented. Comey outlined his reasons for not recommending a criminal prosecution which is within the purview of the FBI.

Rosenstein still needs to explain why he wrote the letter when he knew that Trump was going to fire Comey. It sounds like Rosenstein was playing politics.

Well this doesnt seem well thought out and gives both sides outs to declare the findings rigged should it not go their way.
White House looking at ethics rule to weaken special investigation: sources
Mueller's former law firm, WilmerHale, represents Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner
Within hours of Mueller's appointment on Wednesday, the White House began reviewing the Code of Federal Regulations, which restricts newly hired government lawyers from investigating their prior law firm’s clients for one year after their hiring, the sources said.

An executive order signed by Trump in January extended that period to two years.
What bloody hypocrisy! Before he was sworn in, the Orange One agitated his House dupes to try to gut and weaken the Independent Ethics Commission and on Jan 3rd, the first day of the 116th Congress, one of the first orders of business on that very day was legislation to weaken the Independent Ethics Commission, which was followed on later with one of the Orange Clown's early Executive Orders. This was all about the Ego-in-Chief's and his family's conflicts of interest to ease the way to continue and enhance their profit streams.

Oh, but now ethics comes to the fore again, but the flip side of the coin, because of the Orange Cabal wanting to jump the gun to protect Kushner! Political hypocrisy is at it's root with the bloody fools prematurely acting and showing their hand. That is butt crack STUPID!

Muller wouldn't be able to deal with the Kushner end of the investigation, which is blatantly OBVIOUS! So what? The only thing that impacts is the need for ANOTHER Special Prosecutor, and that can be easily done by keeping Mueller in place and recused from anything to do with Kushner and Rosenstein appointing a second Special Prosecutor to deal with the Kushner end of the investigation. That is perfectly legal and provided for within the regulations for Special Counsels at 28 CFR. Done and Done!

There is no deep state. The fact is that Trump's biggest enemy is Donald Trump. It's almost as if he wants to be impeached.
Oh, I think there's a "deep state", if one defines that merely as the internal mechanisms of government, capable of withstanding considerable pressure.

But, yeah, I agree that Herr Drumpf is is own worst enemy... the guy shoots himself in the foot every time he opens his mouth or whenever he tweets.

Even his most dull-witted supporters gotta be like: "Jesus, will somebody please take his phukking phone away from him?"

I claim that anyone who is in charge fo the investigation is biased, Unless they find nothing, then they are great.

If the White House is "looking at ethics rule" regarding Mueller as suggested in the Reuters editorial by Ms Ainsley, is it good news or bad news to the angry left or aren't they sure? Sadly there is an ongoing knee jerk assumption by the MSM that ethics rules only apply to republicans. The short answer is that it isn't news anymore, it's a hodge podge of assumptions, innuendos, unverified reports and anonymous sources disguised as news and designed to keep the crazy left wing energized.

No big deal.
A quick fix is better than no fix at all.

Which is what we now see unfolding.

The Perfect is the enemy of the Good.
Since the purpose of the special prosecutor is to repair the damage to the credibility of the FBI and DoJ, a quick fix that ignores possible conflicts of interest is no fix at all. The connection between Mueller's law firm and Kushner must be fully explored or a new special prosecutor must be found.
Perhaps.

And, if that's true, then Mueller and his (former) law firm must make full disclosure, and DOJ must issue a 'papal dispensation' (waiver' for that purpose.

Easy.

Next slide, please.

Nothing like either firing or pissing off those who are entrusted to investigate you, right orange clown?

(THIS WILL BE FUN TO WATCH....LOL)

Forum List

Back