Mueller alrdy Blowing up

How much is this witch hunt going to cost taxpayers?
It's hard to say how much the total cost will be at the close. However, that corrupt crook with the orange hair and skin should get the total bill for his malfeasance, misfeasance and crimes for which he will be adjudicated at the appropriate time!

This isn't President Trump's fault, this is the liberal left's fault, assholes.
Oh Yeah! The Clown-in-Chief and his minions in the WH and Cabinet and his family advisors WERE FORCED to collude with the Russians, ignore the Emoluments Clause, lie through their teeth, abuse Presidential Powers, ignore their Oaths of Office and obstruct justice, et al. Yeah, I guess the opposition was responsible for bringing that all about, and Richard Nixon, being the angelic Christian man he was, was put in the same position by the opposition, too! And the fucking cow jumped over the Moon!

You are a liar, lets score your post...lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie. You are going to need a Costco size bar of soap to wash out your mouth.
You are a liar, lets score your post...lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie. You are going to need a Costco size bar of soap to wash out your mouth.
OH? You mean that the Clown-in-Chief and his minions in the WH and Cabinet and his family advisors WERE NOT FORCED to collude with the Russians, ignore the Emoluments Clause, lie through their teeth, abuse Presidential Powers, ignore their Oaths of Office and obstruct justice, et al? You mean they intended to collude with the Russians, ignore the Emoluments Clause, lie through their teeth, abuse Presidential Powers, ignore their Oaths of Office and obstruct justice, et al? Well I'll be!

Trump is the president, Hillary lost, Bernie got fucked over, tissue? :laugh:

Well this doesnt seem well thought out and gives both sides outs to declare the findings rigged should it not go their way.
White House looking at ethics rule to weaken special investigation: sources
Mueller's former law firm, WilmerHale, represents Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner
Within hours of Mueller's appointment on Wednesday, the White House began reviewing the Code of Federal Regulations, which restricts newly hired government lawyers from investigating their prior law firm’s clients for one year after their hiring, the sources said.

An executive order signed by Trump in January extended that period to two years.

"An executive order signed by Trump in January extended that period to two years"; seems to be a red flag.

Q. Sally Yates was fired on Jan. 20th, did Trump know he was in deep shit even before he took the oath of office?
Q. Is Trump's EO an effort to obstruct an investigation?

Righhttttt......cause there is no one to fit that qual .......what a moron

Ummm. Fuck you. I save that response for real assholes, and you qualify. My questions were rhetorical, no one on this message board could answer them. They were intended for those who think, and not emote, as you and most assholes like you, seem to do.

That you did not find them thoughtful bothers me not one bit, curiosity isn't a tool in the box of most Trump supporters - they simply repeat what they've been told; biddable soldiers following the lead lemming.

Oh shut up....dont tell me not one lawyer can meet the standard after the EO.......damn liar

Oh shut up....dont tell me not one lawyer can meet the standard after the EO.......damn liar
The Idiot-in Chief's EO 13770 is totally irrelevant to the OP where you used it as bait to mislead. As I wrote you in my post #33 which you ignored;

"What bloody hypocrisy! Before he was sworn in, the Orange One agitated his House dupes to try to gut and weaken the Independent Ethics Commission and on Jan 3rd, the first day of the 116th Congress, one of the first orders of business on that very day was legislation to weaken the Independent Ethics Commission, which was followed on later with one of the Orange Clown's early Executive Orders. This was all about the Ego-in-Chief's and his family's conflicts of interest to ease the way to continue and enhance their profit streams.

Oh, but now ethics comes to the fore again, but the flip side of the coin, because of the Orange Cabal wanting to jump the gun to protect Kushner! Political hypocrisy is at it's root with the bloody fools prematurely acting and showing their hand. That is butt crack STUPID!

Muller wouldn't be able to deal with the Kushner end of the investigation, which is blatantly OBVIOUS! So what? The only thing that impacts is the need for ANOTHER Special Prosecutor, and that can be easily done by keeping Mueller in place and recused from anything to do with Kushner and Rosenstein appointing a second Special Prosecutor to deal with the Kushner end of the investigation. That is perfectly legal and provided for within the regulations for Special Counsels at 28 CFR. Done and Done!"

Forum List

Back