MTG: Had Steve Bannon And I Organized Jan 6th, We Would Have Won And We Would Have Been Armed

No, she wasn't trying to break the door down. Video had her pulling an Antifa thug away from it who was busting out the window with a helmet. He swung at her. She then tried to get away from him by going through the broken window. She was shot instantly by the trigger happy murderous NEGRO cop when she put her head through.
Good lie. It does not work. Now she is a hero? She was there trying to stop Antifa?

Good Racist MAGA you are.

BTW, how many Antifa members have been arrested and convicted for 1/6? Zero? Because there were no Antifa there.

So is she saying, support her and the next time they will bring more guns? I will take her at her word.

"people" like the Capitol Police and the FBI might have been armed, but NOT the protesters.
View attachment 738066
You obviously have not watched the Jan 6 hearings. Weapons by "protestors" were verified. Not only that, sworn testimony revealed Trump knew people were armed when he sent them to the capital.

"The president was warned by a Secret Service official that protesters outside security magnetometers were carrying weapons.
Trump said: “I don’t fucking care that they have weapons, they’re not here to hurt me. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the fucking mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here, let the people in and take the mags away.”

"Nixon banned slavery"..............:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
Correct. Nixon emancipated the slaves in 1973.

And ever since then the U.S. military no longer uses slave labor. Ever since Nixon emancipated the slaves the U.S. military has been an all volunteer military. Kinda funny that you were never taught that in school. Most kids in elementary school in the USA know that.

Does your country's military still use slaves?

And ever since then the U.S. military no longer uses slave labor. Ever since Nixon emancipated the slaves the U.S. military has been an all volunteer military. Kinda funny that you were never taught that in school. Most kids in elementary school in the USA know that.

"Nixon emancipated the slaves in 1973" :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

She invaded the Capitol and was by the Congress door trying to break it down.

THAT is attacking.
And you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

The Capitol is a public building, dumbass. And she did not break anything and was not trying to break anything.

She was murdered in cold blood by Pelosi's thug.

So is she saying, support her and the next time they will bring more guns? I will take her at her word.
[Just a reminder of how much MTG cares about her stay in Congress. I mean, her constituents . Do they actually care for all of these things she voted on, against or for, in 2021?]

In the immediate aftermath of being removed from her
committees, Greene spent her time filing motions to adjourn the House – a time-wasting maneuver with no real objective other than to annoy her colleagues. Four times in the space of two weeks in late February and early March of last year, Greene filed four separate motions to adjourn. Each time, every single member of the House had to come to the House floor and vote on whether the House should go out of session. Greene’s tactic failed every single time.

Asked by CNN back then why she kept using the time-wasting measure, Greene responded this way:

“Unfortunately there are some Republicans that are unhappy with these type of floor procedures because it messes up their schedule. But Republican voters really don’t like that type of Republican mentality up here. They really want Republicans to stand up and stop these radical crazy policies.

(Side bar: A motion to adjourn does nothing to “stop these radical crazy policies.” But, I digress.)

In search of what else Greene does with her days in Congress, I searched through Congress.gov to find out how much – and what – legislation she has sponsored since coming to Congress in early 2021. The answer? Sixteen total bill and resolutions. Here they are:

1. A bill to award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal

2. A bill to eliminate the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

3. A bill to give Congressional Gold Medals to police officers who served during various Black Lives Matters marches around the country in 2020.

4. The No Funding for Terrorists Act

5. The We Will Not Comply Act (The bill would ban any discrimination based on whether or not you’ve received the Covid-19 vaccine.)

6. The Fire Fauci Act

7. The Protect America First Act

8. The Gun Owner Privacy Act

9. The Second Amendment Preservation Act

10. A bill that would impeach President Joe Biden for his role in the pullout of American troops from Afghanistan

11. A bill that would impeach Biden

12. A(nother) bill that would impeach Biden

13. A bill to remove California Rep. Maxine Waters from the Financial Services Committee

14. A bill that would expel Waters from Congress

15. A bill honoring Michael D’Angelo Garigan

16. A(nother) bill that would impeach Biden

And that’s it.

So, one quarter of Greene’s legislative action over the past year has been aimed at impeaching the sitting president. And more than a third of her overall efforts are either about impeaching Biden or getting Waters thrown off of committees and/or expelled from Congress. Not one of the nine bills she proposed became law. Not one of the seven resolutions she proposed were approved by the full House.

Her resume for 2022 should be just as interesting .

And you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

The Capitol is a public building, dumbass. And she did not break anything and was not trying to break anything.

She was murdered in cold blood by Pelosi's thug.
A public place by formed tours.

And it was closed to the public on 1/6/21 exactly to certify the election winner. That is what Congress does every four years.

CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC

That is what those barricades in front of the entrances, and the police present, were there for.

Try, at any time, to go beyond any police barricade and see if you do not get arrested, razed or shot at if you refuse to go back.

Draft = slavery?

You are beyond help.

[Just a reminder of how much MTG cares about her stay in Congress. I mean, her constituents . Do they actually care for all of these things she voted on, against or for, in 2021?]

In the immediate aftermath of being removed from her
committees, Greene spent her time filing motions to adjourn the House – a time-wasting maneuver with no real objective other than to annoy her colleagues. Four times in the space of two weeks in late February and early March of last year, Greene filed four separate motions to adjourn. Each time, every single member of the House had to come to the House floor and vote on whether the House should go out of session. Greene’s tactic failed every single time.

Asked by CNN back then why she kept using the time-wasting measure, Greene responded this way:

“Unfortunately there are some Republicans that are unhappy with these type of floor procedures because it messes up their schedule. But Republican voters really don’t like that type of Republican mentality up here. They really want Republicans to stand up and stop these radical crazy policies.

(Side bar: A motion to adjourn does nothing to “stop these radical crazy policies.” But, I digress.)

In search of what else Greene does with her days in Congress, I searched through Congress.gov to find out how much – and what – legislation she has sponsored since coming to Congress in early 2021. The answer? Sixteen total bill and resolutions. Here they are:

1. A bill to award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal

2. A bill to eliminate the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

3. A bill to give Congressional Gold Medals to police officers who served during various Black Lives Matters marches around the country in 2020.

4. The No Funding for Terrorists Act

5. The We Will Not Comply Act (The bill would ban any discrimination based on whether or not you’ve received the Covid-19 vaccine.)

6. The Fire Fauci Act

7. The Protect America First Act

8. The Gun Owner Privacy Act

9. The Second Amendment Preservation Act

10. A bill that would impeach President Joe Biden for his role in the pullout of American troops from Afghanistan

11. A bill that would impeach Biden

12. A(nother) bill that would impeach Biden

13. A bill to remove California Rep. Maxine Waters from the Financial Services Committee

14. A bill that would expel Waters from Congress

15. A bill honoring Michael D’Angelo Garigan

16. A(nother) bill that would impeach Biden

And that’s it.

So, one quarter of Greene’s legislative action over the past year has been aimed at impeaching the sitting president. And more than a third of her overall efforts are either about impeaching Biden or getting Waters thrown off of committees and/or expelled from Congress. Not one of the nine bills she proposed became law. Not one of the seven resolutions she proposed were approved by the full House.

Her resume for 2022 should be just as interesting .
Every one of those bills are common sense and should have passed.

Now she's got scumbags on the record voting against them.

Forum List

Back