MT governor forces kids to learn indian history - Call critics racist

I think we all should learn about American Indian history . It is part of our country. I have ALOT of American Indian in me.. would have loved to know more about it
No gov - you're the racist. People know that "ethnic studies" courses are just hate-whitey propaganda.

Montana governor laments

by Lexi Stemple | August 08, 2012

Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer had some curious remarks last month about his own constituents - describing some of them as rednecks with a penchant for making racist comments.

Schweitzer told the Ohio Democratic Convention, "All over Montana, you can walk into a bar, a café or even a school or a courthouse and just listen for a while as people talk to each other, and you will hear somebody, before very long, say something outrageously racist about the people who have lived in Montana for 10,000 years."

"I decided I can't turn the heart of a 45-year-old redneck. But if we start early enough. If we start with a tender child -- so we passed Indian Education for All."

The governor was trying to stress the importance of that education act, a law that requires children in Montana to learn both American and Indian history. The suggestion was that younger Montanans would be more open to such diversity education.

No gov - you're the racist. People know that "ethnic studies" courses are just hate-whitey propaganda.

Montana governor laments

Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer had some curious remarks last month about his own constituents - describing some of them as rednecks with a penchant for making racist comments.

Schweitzer told the Ohio Democratic Convention, "All over Montana, you can walk into a bar, a café or even a school or a courthouse and just listen for a while as people talk to each other, and you will hear somebody, before very long, say something outrageously racist about the people who have lived in Montana for 10,000 years."

"I decided I can't turn the heart of a 45-year-old redneck. But if we start early enough. If we start with a tender child -- so we passed Indian Education for All."

The governor was trying to stress the importance of that education act, a law that requires children in Montana to learn both American and Indian history. The suggestion was that younger Montanans would be more open to such diversity education.

Right. Anyone who says we should learn about native americans is fucking racist. fuck them. we should ignore that part of history.

Most killers and thieves aren't interested in learning about the people they killed and stole from.

I applaud the Governor's decision. I just hope the books and teachings are factual and not wingnut whitewash.

The factual history of Thanksgiving would be a good place to start.

"now where's all the posters that is worried about what Louisiana is teaching their kids..?"

Does Louisiana teach kids? Hard to say.

[

Tell the Mayans they had "no technology and no progress".

Did they have guns

Well no, they didn't have guns.

or ocean-going ships
Yes,

or issac newton? They were advanced for indians but way behind europe.

Lol! They had a depth of understanding of science and astronomy far beyond the Europeans. They also had tools and calendars far beyond the European versions. Of course they didn't have exactly what the Europeans had because their cultural and anthropological pressures were different.

Fact is the native people of north america and south america and africa are naturally primitive and incapable of science.
Oh, I missed the fact that I was debating with a racist shitbag. Please stay away from Sikh temples and rock shows.

Most killers and thieves aren't interested in learning about the people they killed and stole from.

I applaud the Governor's decision. I just hope the books and teachings are factual and not wingnut whitewash.

The factual history of Thanksgiving would be a good place to start.

Is that why you dont actually bother learning what conservatives really believe and instead use your caricatures and stereotypes?

Did they have guns

Well no, they didn't have guns.

Yes,

Lol! They had a depth of understanding of science and astronomy far beyond the Europeans. They also had tools and calendars far beyond the European versions. Of course they didn't have exactly what the Europeans had because their cultural and anthropological pressures were different.

Fact is the native people of north america and south america and africa are naturally primitive and incapable of science.
Oh, I missed the fact that I was debating with a racist shitbag. Please stay away from Sikh temples and rock shows.

I was a bit confused why he was asking if they had Isaac Newton myself. It seems to me that it's difficult for Native Americans to have a British scientist/knight. They werent British

I think we all should learn about American Indian history . It is part of our country. I have ALOT of American Indian in me.. would have loved to know more about it

Fine - go to a library and read up on it. But don't force it down our kid's throats cause schools will turn it into anti-white propaganda.

MT governor forces kids to learn indian history - Call critics racist

It will help them understand when their job gets offshored to India.

Fine - go to a library and read up on it. But don't force it down our kid's throats cause schools will turn it into anti-white propaganda.

so teaching the real history will make people hate whites?

gee your a nutter

[

sigh - the board notes that the liberals have no arguments and once again resort to namecalling.

Montana governor laments

Columbus got it wrong +500 years ago and so did this idiOt.

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back