MSNBC tells race jokes

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
wow... could you imagine the uproar from the mindless left if FOX did this segment ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBH9QgUCbdk]MSNBC Panel Delivers Their Best RACE JOKES - YouTube[/ame]

wow... could you imagine the uproar from the mindless left if FOX did this segment ?

MSNBC Panel Delivers Their Best RACE JOKES - YouTube

Again .... what's your point here? That the channel brings on a panel of four comedians, and the guests become the channel? ("MSNBC tells")

What do you think the "uproar" would be if Fox ran it? Personally it would strike me as a positive step for them since it's more positive than their usual hair-on-fire style...

I dunno, I'm lost as to the point here, like the last one of your threads I opened. Can you articulate it?

If FOX did a story like that, it would be a whine fest about how unfair things are. I don't really see how that clip could be construed as hypocritical. All it demonstrates id that the FOX fans just don't get it.

Again .... what's your point here? That the channel brings on a panel of four comedians, and the guests become the channel? ("MSNBC tells")

What do you think the "uproar" would be if Fox ran it? Personally it would strike me as a positive step for them since it's more positive than their usual hair-on-fire style...

I dunno, I'm lost as to the point here, like the last one of your threads I opened. Can you articulate it?

You dunno ? Doesn't surprise me. If this same segment aired on FOX, the Liberal media would be having a cow. Simple point... another which you don't get. But I understand..

You dunno ? Doesn't surprise me. If this same segment aired on FOX, the Liberal media would be having a cow. Simple point... another which you don't get. But I understand..

Yeah, and what do this thread and the previous one have in common?

Just seems if you have a point then you should be able to articulate what it is. IOW why would this fabled liberal media be having a cow if it aired on Fox? Can you not explain what you mean?

:dunno:

Just seems if you have a point then you should be able to articulate what it is. IOW why would this fabled liberal media be having a cow if it aired on Fox? Can you not explain what you mean?

Articulate it? If you don't know what having a cow means, look up the slang.

Guess you missed the word "why" in there. Understandable - it's only three letters.
Like "cow".

Your threads are mysteries wrapped in enigmas, with a yummy non sequitur frosting. Kinda airy though.

Guess you missed the word "why" in there. Understandable - it's only three letters.
Like "cow".

Your threads are mysteries wrapped in enigmas, with a yummy non sequitur frosting. Kinda airy though.

I'm sure they look that way to the mindless. Why ? It's called Political Correctness, and there passion to slober all over it.

Forum List

Back