MSNBC Reporter Let's Truth Slip

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Here is why our news media....especially cable news and network news....is failing us so badly. This MSNBC reporter ( it could have been anyone from any televised news outlet ) explains why it is that we don't get quality journalism when it comes to people like Trump.

I won't go as far as to say that it's all a conspiracy like some of our loons will. But it is certainly all about the Benjamin's.

If a mod would like to correct my title.....it should be "Lets" without a fucking autocorrect apostrophe......I'd appreciate it.

If a mod would like to correct my title.....it should be "Lets" without a fucking autocorrect apostrophe......I'd appreciate it.

It should also be "Benjamins". :D

Where do y'all get this autocorrect that insert's superfluou's apostrophe's '?

Here is why our news media....especially cable news and network news....is failing us so badly. This MSNBC reporter ( it could have been anyone from any televised news outlet ) explains why it is that we don't get quality journalism when it comes to people like Trump.

I won't go as far as to say that it's all a conspiracy like some of our loons will. But it is certainly all about the Benjamin's.

OK I waited through the video for the guy to get to his point -- which took an eternity
snore.gif
--- but I don't see how he gets to his conclusion. The TV guy seems to be saying "Charlie got his one shot, which he didn't expect to get, and made the most of it". He didn't say anyone else wouldn't. I don't see where he pulls that from.

Maybe I slept through something but this seems like quite a reach to fill time.

OK I waited through the video for the guy to get to his point -- which took an eternity
snore.gif
--- but I don't see how he gets to his conclusion. The TV guy seems to be saying "Charlie got his one shot, which he didn't expect to get, and made the most of it". He didn't say anyone else wouldn't. I don't see where he pulls that from.

The young MSNBC guy basically said he wouldn't dare ask Trump tough questions because he'd never get another interview with Trump.

snore.gif

The young MSNBC guy basically said he wouldn't dare ask Trump tough questions because he'd never get another interview with Trump.

That might have been implied, or assumed by the TYT guy, but at the worst that's egotism. The idea that the priority is to be the one to personally break the story, rather than the story itself.

snore.gif

That might have been implied, or assumed by the TYT guy, but at the worst that's egotism. The idea that the priority is to be the one to personally break the story, rather than the story itself.

I think I'm on pretty firm ground here. Major network media will not vigorously challenge guests because they want the guest to return. That is especially the case with high ratings guests.

Forum List

Back