MSNBC Pushes anti-Israel, Jew Hating Propaganda

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Pushing fake maps, The Jews stole all the land, and are killing defenseless "Palestinian" Arabs

MSNBC Admits Anti-Israel Graphics Were ‘Wrong’

MSNBC-maps.png

MSNBC has admitted that highly controversial graphics aired on the network that depicted Israel as stealing land from the Palestinians were “factually wrong” and that the broadcast would be corrected on Monday, according to a network spokesperson.

The cable news network has been fighting off criticism after it aired the graphics and analysis, including a map linked to conspiracy groups branded as anti-Semitic, that portrayed Israel as existing on territory expropriated from Palestine.

The graphics garnered criticism from pro-Israel advocates and has now prompted the network to acknowledge that the graphics were highly misleading.

One exposé published by the Economist in 2010 described a similar graphic as “clearly designed for propaganda purposes” and noted that it distorts facts in a way that “tendentiously maximises the impression that Jews have seized Palestinian-owned land.”

The left-leaning Anti Defamation League has criticized billboards showing similar maps as “intentionally designed to mislead the public.

The left-leaning Anti Defamation League has criticized billboards showing similar maps as “intentionally designed to mislead the public.”

The MSNBC broadcast was celebrated by activists and journalists unsympathetic to Israel. Dena Takruri, a host and producer at Al Jazeera, hailed the network for “showing how much Palestinian land has been lost to Israel from 1946 to present” and as “mportant context.”

The incident has added to already-widespread accusations of systemic anti-Israel bias from MNSBC-employed reporters and analysts.

MSNBC Admits Anti-Israel Graphics Were ‘Wrong’

Of course, everything anti Israel is propaganda, the ADL working on this misconception. I swear Israel is becoming as pure as the driven snow. I'm sure they are rewriting history books and making sure there is not one thing anti Israel in them.

Everything is propaganda and every country is shit except of course Israel.

Of course, everything anti Israel is propaganda, the ADL working on this misconception. I swear Israel is becoming as pure as the driven snow. I'm sure they are rewriting history books and making sure there is not one thing anti Israel in them.

Everything is propaganda and every country is shit except of course Israel.

are you burning all of your books in response to the orders of DA JOOOOS? -----fascinating!!!!!!

I looked at historical maps and it was hard to make comparison. Is area misrepresented or is objection based on labeling? For example, I saw British Mandate identified on historic map.

Why Ayman Mohyeldin Must Go
MSNBC and Ayman Mohyeldin’s shameless blood libel against Israel.
October 21, 2015
Ari Lieberman

apmihxsg8bdvqvhtgkdi.jpg

A recent online petition calling for NBC News to take disciplinary action against Ayman Mohyeldin, NBC’s Israel correspondent, has garnered 25,000 signatures in just 48 hours. By the time this piece goes to publication, it will undoubtedly surpass the 25,000 mark. Social media goers concerned with Mohyeldin’s pro-Palestinian bias have created a twitter buzz with the hashtag #AymanMustGo.

MSNBC now needs to address its Mohyeldin problem. It cannot be taken seriously as a news network so long as it employs a Palestinian propagandist. As long as Mohyeldin continues to be on MSNBC’s payroll, the network’s credibility and ratings will continue to nosedive.

Why Ayman Mohyeldin Must Go

Forum List

Back