MSNBC = MicroSoft No Black Commentators?

Good story...

...well, by conveniently neglecting to mention such as Eugene Robinson, Harold Ford, Melissa Harris-Perry, Tamron Hall, Joe Madison....

yeah, good story!!!!

Attaboy!!!

Good story...

...well, by conveniently neglecting to mention such as Eugene Robinson, Harold Ford, Melissa Harris-Perry, Tamron Hall, Joe Madison....

yeah, good story!!!!

Attaboy!!!

Stupid level of dickishness................

Eugene Robinson and Harold Ford are guests.............what a fuckking dolt.:up::up::up:

Wrong.

Harold Ford Back On MSNBC (VIDEO)

Change your diaper and go back to bed, Grandpa. It's still early.

im white and that guy is whiter than me. you color blind?

Good story...

yeah, good story!!!!

Attaboy!!!

Stupid level of dickishness................

Eugene Robinson and Harold Ford are guests.............what a fuckking dolt.:up::up::up:

:lmao::thup:

lol, you're a little late to the party, fatty. I've already proven that Harold Ford in under contract, and here's the proof on Eugene Robinson:

"First, the conflict-of-interest disclosure: I have a contract with MSNBC and appear on "Morning Joe" twice a week." Robinson

Opinion Focus with Eugene Robinson - The Washington Post

'Problem'? How is the presence or absence of member of a given ethnicity a 'problem'?

Why would you even be looking at their ethnicity?

The OP is putting forth the theory that because MSNBC – perceived to be a ‘liberal’ venue – has no black commentators it is racist as liberals are supposed to be about diversity and inclusion.

The OP is exhibiting what is known as a fallacy, ‘an incorrect or misleading notion or opinion based on inaccurate facts or invalid reasoning.’

In this case invalid reasoning.

'Problem'? How is the presence or absence of member of a given ethnicity a 'problem'?

Why would you even be looking at their ethnicity?

The OP is putting forth the theory that because MSNBC – perceived to be a ‘liberal’ venue – has no black commentators it is racist as liberals are supposed to be about diversity and inclusion.

The OP is exhibiting what is known as a fallacy, ‘an incorrect or misleading notion or opinion based on inaccurate facts or invalid reasoning.’

In this case invalid reasoning.

Yes the premise was fallacious, but the claim itself is simply wrong as well.

I believe there were more blacks in Bush's cabinet than are "On Air" at MSNBC, being watched by no one.

Liberal are not racist so they don't have to work with blacks

I kind of agree with the idea that they need to get themselves some talent of color.

There is plenty out there and there is no reason not to make sure they look like America

I kind of agree with the idea that they need to get themselves some talent of color.

There is plenty out there and there is no reason not to make sure they look like America

Some talent of "color?"

MSNBC doesn't have any white talent. Their ratings are in the tank. Have always been.

I think more people watch Al Jazeera + CNN combined than MSNBC.

Forum List

Back